• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snoozi8

okay women according to Jon:

1) They're idiots.

2) They're bad with directions.

Damn, I know I should have used that whip on you Has George possessed you? lol

Grrrr, I should of used "petey" on him instead of Tasty!! I'll show you directions alright!

Originally posted by snoozi8

okay women according to Jon:

1) They're idiots.

2) They're bad with directions.

Damn, I know I should have used that whip on you Has George possessed you? lol

Do you need to give a lame ass response to every single one of my posts?

Originally posted by ReginaP

Queens looks a lot like Manhattan. You like Queens...one left turn and you're back in Manhattan :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and there is a third thing Jon knows about women... they all need to hook up! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and there is a third thing Jon knows about women... they all need to hook up! :D

that was funny though... 1-2-3- hookup!

Originally posted by tastyt

With each other no less...cause isn't she cute? and isn't she cute? tell me she's not cute...ahahhaa :laugh2:

Originally posted by nycchic24

WHOA does he know?????

that's my boy...he was yelling later in the night...

"Did anyone else bring handcuffs?"

...i cant remember our conversation too well...i know it was me, you and wahoo conversating...

..i also remember you support Boston, NY, and Florida teams...lol

good to meet you...apples is right...you truly are easy on the eyes...;)

There ya go again phatman, victimizing unsuspecting women.

Originally posted by phatman

...i cant remember our conversation too well...i know it was me, you and wahoo conversating...

What's up y'all??? I am just waking up from vinyl....

Shit what a weekend to be capped off by you crazy asses..never would i have thought of trying to drive off in a semi with a beer in one hand and a bagel in the other while sitting in a puddle of it...

Snoozi i think i left at 6 but not sure...3 nights of early mornings was catching up to me....

Hey thanks to whoever i was with for letting the newbie truck along with y'all..a little warning next time..i was thinkin..a couple of drinks at madame's and i'll roll on home.. naive i am.

Lets see whose names i can remember:

Gabo, Jon, Siceone, Hoke, snoozi, ummm the 2 chics taking pictures of us guys after the korean pitstop on the way to vinyl...umm shit.....the burned clutch guy, qwest, xxxlea for the favor that was returned, regina, marcid, and for everyone who forgot who i was i was wearing a white shirt..figure it out!

Cheers

Originally posted by atomicapples

whawhoyoohoo = thanks for the stoge..

only 1 stoge...ahem...

before i ferget, good seeing y'alll...muthafuckinhighmay, spragga before his bedtime, brickhouse, and the list continues...

Originally posted by wahoo

Shit what a weekend to be capped off by you crazy asses..never would i have thought of trying to drive off in a semi with a beer in one hand and a bagel in the other while sitting in a puddle of it...

Snoozi i think i left at 6 but not sure...3 nights of early mornings was catching up to me....

Hey thanks to whoever i was with for letting the newbie truck along with y'all..a little warning next time..i was thinkin..a couple of drinks at madame's and i'll roll on home.. naive i am.

Gabo, Jon, Siceone, Hoke, snoozi, ummm the 2 chics taking pictures of us guys after the korean pitstop on the way to vinyl...umm shit.....the burned clutch guy, qwest, xxxlea for the favor that was returned, regina, marcid, and for everyone who forgot who i was i was wearing a white shirt..figure it out!

Cheers

those two chicks were Regina and tastyt........

"Come on girls, you two are cute......hook up"

Originally posted by wahoo

Cheers

Hey man, it was great meeting and talking with you... I hope you enjoyed Vinyl, after I recommended it so strongly to you! (Maybe next time it won't be so empty -- though I did think we had a great vibe going :/ )

Originally posted by phatman

it was good to meet you tooo :) but scrach the NY teams and you got it right. and yeah you and wahoo were conspiring against me :laugh:

and the reason i asked if djqwuest knows.. he posted "Peace out" THAT was a very notorious thread that many of these sexboarders know all too well. :blown: