Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wana see a 21 yr old cry???

Originally posted by nycchic24

i feel your pain bro. well not for the kings....

but back in January Steve Spurrier retired from the Gators. suddenly college football was turned upside down for me in one day!!!! :(

:handingoveratissue:

OH STOP IT!!!

This comes from a Gators fan that thinks one loss in a season is a complete and utter disaster...:tongue: :tongue:

I hate Kobe cause he's cocky ...I hate shaq cause he has no loyalty..... I hate phil jackson cause he was the coach of the bulls during the hay-day of the knicks and was instrumental to seeing that patrick ewing never got a ring.... but most of all I hate the fucking refs in game six we failed to call 2 flagrant fouls that would have won the kings the game.... and for throwing out Divac tonight for being run over by kobe....

was it me or did the anouncers even seem against the Kings?

something is rotten in denmark

Originally posted by spragga25

OH STOP IT!!!

This comes from a Gators fan that thinks one loss in a season is a complete and utter disaster...:tongue: :tongue:

:bigfinger: BUT IT IS!!!

if the gators lose a game, i start throwing things around my house and call my ol gator friends so we can curse and ask HOW? WHY? (this is another reason why i can't watch this in a bar bc i dont want to publicly embarrass myself nor be responsible for damaged property) they play for the national championship every season, and especially wiht the BCS, any game can make you or break you!

sigh, i cant wait for august.. waking up on saturday mornings for COLLEGE GAMEDAY !

:bigfinger: BUT IT IS!!!

if the gators lose a game, i start throwing things around my house and call my ol gator friends so we can curse and ask HOW? WHY? (this is another reason why i can't watch this in a bar bc i dont want to publicly embarrass myself nor be responsible for damaged property) they play for the national championship every season, and especially wiht the BCS, any game can make you or break you!

sigh, i cant wait for august.. waking up on saturday mornings for COLLEGE GAMEDAY !

Seminoles by 7 ;)

Seminoles by 7 ;)

FAH Q

but anyways (back to the topic) ghhhosst, lavendarmenace and all the other Kings fans out there... i feel your pain.

plus, i'm and old fab five fan (webber, howard, king, rose, jackson) :afro:

plus, i'm and old fab five fan (webber, howard, king, rose, jackson) :afro:

speaking fab five and agony of losing just remembering the game wiht the infamous "timeout" now that was heartbreaking.. i cried then .....:(

Originally posted by roha3000

That last foul on Vlade was BS. A lot of ridiculous calls were made. Then again, the Lakers always get the calls. Such a shame too, the Kings busted their asses this season.

true but i thought they were more exciting to watch last season when "white chocolate" aka Jason williams was at the point... def a "run-n-gun" ...(Then again i am biased cuz guess what? he was a gator! :cool: ) but bibby def added the stability, maturity and got the job done to move the team forward....

speaking fab five and agony of losing just remembering the game wiht the infamous "timeout" now that was heartbreaking.. i cried then .....:(

I remember that game:

This was you----------->:cry: :cry:

This was me------------> :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah - he made a little "boo boo" on that play

I remember that game:

This was you----------->:cry: :cry:

This was me------------> :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah - he made a little "boo boo" on that play

again you get the big fah q again...

i was so upset.. i sent a sympathy/i still love you note to chris webber. i was only 12 goddammit.. how you can pick on a lil girl like that?????

again you get the big fah q again...

i was so upset.. i sent a sympathy/i still love you note to chris webber. i was only 12 goddammit.. how you can pick on a lil girl like that?????

they have this thing in arenas called scoreboards and he should've looked up to see how many TO's they had...also, coaches should've said something to that knucklehead!:laugh:

they have this thing in arenas called scoreboards and he should've looked up to see how many TO's they had...also, coaches should've said something to that knucklehead!:laugh:

people make mistakes sometimes...

:mad::biggun:

i feel your pain bro. well not for the kings....

but back in January Steve Spurrier retired from the Gators. suddenly college football was turned upside down for me in one day!!!! :(

:handingoveratissue:

I remember my freshmen year of college, at the UF/FSU game people were selling shirts that said "Steve Spurrier is a little Bitch". I think I still have one somewhere. Im happy for him though, for his last season at least he got to beat FSU for the first time in 4 years.

Originally posted by launch

I remember my freshmen year of college, at the UF/FSU game people were selling shirts that said "Steve Spurrier is a little Bitch". I think I still have one somewhere. Im happy for him though, for his last season at least he got to beat FSU for the first time in 4 years.

yeah i remember my freshmean year of college i saw probably one of the greatest signs...

BOBBY BOWDEN SUCKS

TOMMY BOWDEN SWALLOWS!

death to all Semen-Noles~! :blown:

yeah i remember my freshmean year of college i saw probably one of the greatest signs...

BOBBY BOWDEN SUCKS

TOMMY BOWDEN SWALLOWS!

death to all Semen-Noles~! :blown:

You are a perfect representation of how classy the UF fans are.

Originally posted by launch

You are a perfect representation of how classy the UF fans are.

wtf?? dont come on my thread and bash my homies! :D:laugh: ...but all jokes aside..shes jus bein a fan....i guess uve never been to Europe..i had to run home from Red Star vs Partizan soccer game one time..i was so shook....last yr fans pelted my team with coins and rocks...and the refs didnt call the game off...what we do in the states is much more civilized.... i cursed kobe's unborn children yesterday..so chic is jus bein a fan...as long as its verbal its still civilized