Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanilla Sky worth seeing?

I actually watched it last night.. pretty good.. I thought it was well put together.. like it was set up in an interesting way.. you don't really know what is going on until the end so it keeps it kinda interesting.. :D

Originally posted by rdancer

WACK, SEX SCENE IS FUNNY THOUGH! BTW movie was filmmed in the 80s or some shit !

Whaddya mean WACK?! Wack as in good wack (cause I think, to an extent, it's SUPPOSED to be wack) or wack as in a "this movie sux" wack??

I didn't like Vanilla Sky at all...it just got to the poitn where i didn't give a fuck what happened in the end. American Psycho on teh other hand is a hilarious movie...most people didn't recognize it as a comedy...which it is. Fucking Christian Bale is the man...I can't wait for his new movie "Reign of Fire" this summer.

"I like to dissect women. Did you know I'm totally insane?"

Originally posted by zekefreak

I didn't like Vanilla Sky at all...it just got to the poitn where i didn't give a fuck what happened in the end. American Psycho on teh other hand is a hilarious movie...most people didn't recognize it as a comedy...which it is. Fucking Christian Bale is the man...I can't wait for his new movie "Reign of Fire" this summer.

"I like to dissect women. Did you know I'm totally insane?"

Oh good.. so it's like that weird twisted humor.. heh.. should be interesting..

Originally posted by codica3

Oh good.. so it's like that weird twisted humor.. heh.. should be interesting..

very very very dark humor. it's a satire fo sorts...some people hate the movie, I watch it like every month. Patrick bateman is my idol.

i liked vanilla sky. .. it def makes you think.

but american pyscho even though its a satire/comedy.. i just didn't feel it. although christian bale looks HOT :eek: in this. (all grwon up from Little Women)

btw it wasn't filmed in the 80's, just set in that time period (gotta love the original cell phone) it was just filmed like 4 or 5 years ago

i liked it ...a lot. i duno y...i dont understand how u can pop someone with a running chainsaw from 6 floors up but hey whatever..its a movie...when he would bring the girls home to his house was the best...hed start babbling all about 80's albums and their creators...shit had me dying

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i liked it ...a lot. i duno y...i dont understand how u can pop someone with a running chainsaw from 6 floors up but hey whatever..its a movie...when he would bring the girls home to his house was the best...hed start babbling all about 80's albums and their creators...shit had me dying

okay i gotta admit that his analysis of Huey Lewis and the news had me cracking up :cool: