Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna see a civic almost hit an S4?

Well, first off, that guy in the Civic can't drive. Anyone who manages to overcompensate that much on a simple forceful lane change mistake shouldn't be driving at all. Smooth motion would have avoided that situation completely. Secondly, I don't want to even see that guy's suspension bill after going over a raised median like that.

In my experience Audi drivers are pricks, and had I been there I would have rammed my 76 Lincoln right into his back end just to prove a point: LOOK BEFORE YOU CHANGE LANES.

no no... i wasnt being sarcastic... and i truly do hate audi drivers... as well as they hate me... we dont get a long... and pretty much anyone who blasts their music is pretty annoying... at least with all the windows down trunk opened sunroof open... its like who are you playing this for?

i hate that shit..my boy always blasts his shit anywhere we go..its the most annoying anti-social thing in the world u can do...there can b like 5 of us in the car and no one is sayin shit ...jus starin out the window..and if u wana say somethin u gota make that stupid hand motion for him to pause it..damn attention starved people!

lol... so true... i hate it... especially in the day time... its one thing if its like late at night/early morning youre coming back from the club and you still have that vibe... or like youre cruising alone and you got the windows up or like slightly cracked... but wtf is up with ppl especially suv owners who drive with the hatch open, seats down, windows down, rolled all way back in their seat (shit why not jsut remove the front seat, extend the steering all the way out, and drive from the back seat...) its sooooo annoying... eh who cares... my biggest pet peave is ppl who blast club music in the day time... its like OMG... what a FOB... you look like such an ass... IMO...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... so true... i hate it... especially in the day time... its one thing if its like late at night/early morning youre coming back from the club and you still have that vibe... or like youre cruising alone and you got the windows up or like slightly cracked... but wtf is up with ppl especially suv owners who drive with the hatch open, seats down, windows down, rolled all way back in their seat (shit why not jsut remove the front seat, extend the steering all the way out, and drive from the back seat...) its sooooo annoying... eh who cares... my biggest pet peave is ppl who blast club music in the day time... its like OMG... what a FOB... you look like such an ass... IMO...

When its summer out I'll drive around blasting music w/ the sunroof open as long as I'm in the highway.....always have the courtesy to turn it down when I'm at a light or cruising slow in traffic....I hate attracting attention.

same here highway cruises need loud radio... unless you have company/passengers... my car is equipped with GALA which is pretty hot... the faster you drive the louder the radio gets... its pretty cool feature... but as for residential areas, traffic and etc... i think its just obnoxious... dont get me wrong im guilty of it from time to time... but whatever...