Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/Temps Sat. Review

Walked into Merge about 1030 and it was slow. The music was still good. Got drunk because of George. THanks george. It started getting busy at around 1115. Alot of good looking girls there. Sandman and Kosta arrive at 1130. Sandman is an animal with those 20 oz. drinks. XXsplash was hiding from George's shots once again this weekend, just like Laurie. ;) XXsplash kept on stealing Sandman's drink and it was driving Sandman crazy. Rydell's set was awesome. He had the whole place moving.

Now on to Temps. I was drunk when I walked in. It wasnt too packed so thats a plus. Music was good. Tsettos was rocking the usual songs, from what I rememeber. I stayted away from Ceeotter's bar because I was too fucked up from George. I maily chilled by the bar to the left when you first walk in. The bartender there is gorgeous and cool as hell.

I went back and forth to Merge and Temps all night and had a great time at both places. All in all, I had a great weekend. The only bad part is the walk to and from the place I was staying. It had to be like a 2 mile walk. It was nice seeing the familiar faces as well as some new ones. Lauire and sister were looking hot this weekend, but she didnt make it back to see George like she said she would.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Lauire didnt make it back to see George like she said she would.:

I KNOW I KNOW. . .I DID GO BACK FOR A LITTLE WHILE*

XXsplash thanks for trying to take my shots too baad GEORGE saw it and made me do another. . . :rolleyes: Most of the CPers are kool (can name some that arent) but I had a GREAT weekend, but something tells me next weeekend will be better...

right GEORGE. . . :laugh:

Merge was a good time, place was crowded w/ some room but didnt start going till after 1ish.... then got real good. I lost splash and Brian, if I did see you 2 again I don't remember. I drank in major excess, lots of shots, 2 ephedra pills (better than e and legal)... george thanks a lot as usual, your the man. Afterhours was great too but I don't recall much of it. Lots of friends asking why I was calling them at 7AM..... hmmmmm

Kosta ate what appeared to be a 6 foot hero by himself.

Richie's set was great again, still waiting for him to bang a typical Metro Fri. set soon....

Wake up the next day to a girl saying "I think the guy I was dancing w/ last night is passed out on the couch.."

-yes he is.....

I don't knwo my freinds wee at Temps and they said that it wasn't packed after 1 and they left at 2:00 cuz Denny wasn't so hott. and a lot of people camr from Tamps to XS cuz they said that Temp's well I hate to say this well sucked..............

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't knwo my freinds wee at Temps and they said that it wasn't packed after 1 and they left at 2:00 cuz Denny wasn't so hott. and a lot of people came from Temps to XS cuz they said that Temp's well I hate to say this well

sucked..............

SAD.....but very true, old music I thought I was @ RETRO METRO . . :laugh:

Originally posted by thesandman

I lost splash and Brian, if I did see you 2 again I don't remember

We went back and you were outta your mind, so Dave kept on trying to steal your drink and your were going crazy. What a sight it was seeing Sandman going crazy looking for his 20 oz. drink. You looked like you were goiong to kill Dave.

:D :D :D

I don't knwo my freinds wee at Temps and they said that it wasn't packed after 1 and they left at 2:00 cuz Denny wasn't so hott. and a lot of people camr from Tamps to XS cuz they said that Temp's well I hate to say this well sucked..............

It wasnt packed but I thought the music was good. It wasnt amazing but still had a good time. I past by XS and I didnt like the music I heard coming outta there so I stayed with the Temps/Merge combo all night.

Perns and Laurie I got your back too....a little birdy told me that Denny SUCKED last Sat. too:devil: ...it's more than just a few people who didn't think Denny was not playing his best on Sat. I wasn't there to judge but this person is a Denny fan..a pretty reliable source.

Originally posted by neena16

Perns and Laurie I got your back too....a little birdy told me that Denny SUCKED last Sat. too:devil: ...it's more than just a few people who didn't think Denny was not playing his best on Sat. I wasn't there to judge but this person is a Denny fan..a pretty reliable source.

it's ok though let's not bash him. He is hott way more than when he is not............... :D

We went back and you were outta your mind, so Dave kept on trying to steal your drink and your were going crazy. What a sight it was seeing Sandman going crazy looking for his 20 oz. drink. You looked like you were goiong to kill Dave.

lol.......... I am slowly remembering that.... The night was just a mess for me... Dave had the funniest look when he saw me find my cup...

Yea Denny dropped a couple old tracks, but isn't that what you except when you come to Tempts. No, or is it he just hasn't got new records in years. I would think some of you have never been to Tempts before, bitching about a couple old tracks because to the other 99%, they love it because it brings back past memories at Tempts! All the dj's that have built a club into a dynasty, a place they call home, drop the old tracks through out the night, but the real music fans that go there for the music, pay attention to the creative way a dj mixes that old song with others, over new beats and so on! Look at JP at SF, DT at Vinyl, and Junior at Twilo. I bet they never ever go through a night at there clubs, the ones they call home, with out dropping a couple old tracks.

This is coming from people who confuse house music with hip hop. To all who don't like the old tracks, stay away from "revisiting past summers night" because he might drop a couple.

Once again I had a great time at Merge, this past weekend. George, petey, and the whole crew thanx once again for everything.

Richie fucking rydell------ what can I say. Simply amazing. He's is simply fantastic. Looking forward to another Metro thursday and Merge Sat.

Sandman, thanx for the ride, I dont remember eating afterwards though??

George..yeah, I'll let you take care of the next after hours my ass..

I'm supplying the crew next week. Saturday night i got 12 coming down...dont plan on sleeping.......alone.

Laurie nice of you to not come back.(i guess some people just cant hang)

Djdanfury.. what happened to you.. Nowhere to be found for shots. here one second gone the next.

Brian good seeing you as usual.

Splash running around with Chris' drink..too funny.

I do remember feeding George a 1/4 bottle of soco/lime and he took it like a man so props to George the Shot taker for the weekend!!!!!!!

Till this weekend......

Kosta (with a K) P.

The whistler

Walked into Merge about 1030 and it was slow. The music was still good. Got drunk because of George. THanks george. It started getting busy at around 1115. Alot of good looking girls there. Sandman and Kosta arrive at 1130. Sandman is an animal with those 20 oz. drinks. XXsplash was hiding from George's shots once again this weekend, just like Laurie. ;) XXsplash kept on stealing Sandman's drink and it was driving Sandman crazy. Rydell's set was awesome. He had the whole place moving.

Now on to Temps. I was drunk when I walked in. It wasnt too packed so thats a plus. Music was good. Tsettos was rocking the usual songs, from what I rememeber. I stayted away from Ceeotter's bar because I was too fucked up from George. I maily chilled by the bar to the left when you first walk in. The bartender there is gorgeous and cool as hell.

I went back and forth to Merge and Temps all night and had a great time at both places. All in all, I had a great weekend. The only bad part is the walk to and from the place I was staying. It had to be like a 2 mile walk. It was nice seeing the familiar faces as well as some new ones. Lauire and sister were looking hot this weekend, but she didnt make it back to see George like she said she would.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

You were!!! You said HI and left me a $5.00 tip w/o even ordering or getting a drink. THANKS! Don't be afraid next time.

Originally posted by ceeotter

You were!!! You said HI and left me a $5.00 tip w/o even ordering or getting a drink. THANKS! Don't be afraid next time.

I guess you were a little tipsy yoursef because I ordered a Budweiser and gave you a $10 and then left you a $5 tip. I remember getting the Budweiser. A little after that, I dont remember anything. I wasnt afraid, I was wasted. I also remember you telling me George is nuts with the shots. You said he was trying to give you full cups of alcohol as shots.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: