Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/Temps Sat. Review

Originally posted by laurie619

DAMN SOME OF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LIGHTIN UP, BRIAN1500 IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TAKE A JOKE! :laugh:

It's funny how suddenly everything you have said is now a private joke, when before it was all opinion!! Make up your mind and for the love of God.... educate yourself musically before you come back spewing your nonsense about Denny playing HIP HOP or 3 YEAR OLD MUSIC!!!! Because you're wrong!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

I've learned that if you're still thinking about what you did yesturday, or this weekend...then u haven't done much today :laugh: yesterday was the deadline for all complaints SO STFU :D

Where do you come up from all this crap. ;) I still love it though cause it pisses everyone else off.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Where do you come up from all this crap. ;) I still love it though cause it pisses everyone else off.

It's because she doesn't have a mind of her own....first it's opinion, then she tries to take back what she posts saying it's a private joke, then she slaps meaningless words from hallmark all over the place... keep posting..you're only making yourself look worse and worse. Next she'll be reading the jokes off popsicle sticks! HEY if you're looking to hear NEW music... my friend told me Eddie Baez was playing Derb last week when he walked into XS! Have fun!! :D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

It's because she doesn't have a mind of her own....first it's opinion, then she tries to take back what she posts saying it's a private joke, then she slaps meaningless words from hallmark all over the place... keep posting..you're only making yourself look worse and worse. Next she'll be reading the jokes off popsicle sticks! HEY if you're looking to hear NEW music... my friend told me Eddie Baez was playing Derb last week when he walked into XS! Have fun!! :D

You obviously have some major issues with Eddie Baez because i see you bash him every chance you get. i was in both clubs on Saturday night and Eddie Baez was playing incredibly insane. As far as Derb is concerned he played the beat mixed in with another song for about two minutes that sounded insane. i hear Denny do the same type of things all the time. Before you bash someone so much why don't you check them out for yourself.

Originally posted by traffic

You obviously have some major issues with Eddie Baez because i see you bash him every chance you get. i was in both clubs on Saturday night and Eddie Baez was playing incredibly insane. As far as Derb is concerned he played the beat mixed in with another song for about two minutes that sounded insane. i hear Denny do the same type of things all the time. Before you bash someone so much why don't you check them out for yourself.

Actually, I do not have issues with Eddie Baez.. I just went to hear him at Factory a few weeks ago and he was amazing..so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! In fact, I would like to know myself where I have BASHED him.. please show me!

AND.. if you must know.. I am not bashing Eddie in this post either. Perhaps you're jumping down my throat before reading the entire post and understanding the context and reasoning behind my statement. If you read more you'll understand why I used Eddie playing Derb to represent something old. I heard Eddie do the same thing with Derb and Going Through It at Factory so you don't have to tell me, but thank you! Anyway... I do not have anything against Eddie and no harm was meant here... I think the majority of the people that have been involved in this 3 PAGE conversation since it started understand what I was talking about.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey guys, off topic, but does anybody else think Heaven is going to be the song of the summer? I don't kow if you all heard it, but it is off the hook. It's my vote for song of the summer.

You're such an ass....;)

Actually, I do not have issues with Eddie Baez.. I just went to hear him at Factory a few weeks ago and he was amazing..so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! In fact, I would like to know myself where I have BASHED him.. please show me!

AND.. if you must know.. I am not bashing Eddie in this post either. Perhaps you're jumping down my throat before reading the entire post and understanding the context and reasoning behind my statement. If you read more you'll understand why I used Eddie playing Derb to represent something old. I heard Eddie do the same thing with Derb and Going Through It at Factory so you don't have to tell me, but thank you! Anyway... I do not have anything against Eddie and no harm was meant here... I think the majority of the people that have been involved in this 3 PAGE conversation since it started understand what I was talking about.

Since you have asked there are a few times you have bashed him but i do not want to embarrass you too much, so here is just one.

Change is good??? If I am not mistaken I believe MERGE tried the Baez thing LAST Summer...and we all know what happened with that. XS is going to Flop this Summer... A-Z has a better following than Eddie Baez.

If it ain't broke...DON'T FIX IT!!! :finger2:

Please stop in Factory or XS and hear him yourself!

Originally posted by jthieme03

if you followed music soulshaker "feel the drums" is mixed with derb. its a new track out. so don't rip eddie for playin it.

HUH????:confused:

If I am understanding your post correctly you are saying that the "Feel the Drums" remix being played now is mixed with Derb???

Well, Mr. Music Follower... actually, you're wrong... It isn't mixed with Derb... that is something that Eddie does with the "Feel the Drums" Track.