Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

LISTEN UP WARFAGS...NEITHER GROPASAURUS NOR THE ALLIANCE WANT ANY PART OF YOUR FAGGOT ASSES AND HAVE NO INTEREST GRANTING YOU PERMISSION TO ALIGN FORCES WITH US!!! WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND WILL REMAIN SO...HENCE, YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE KISSING MY ASS AND THOSE OF MY ALLIANCE, BUT BE ADVISED THAT NONE OF YOU ARE WORTHY OF SHARING THE GLORY AND ACCLAIM THAT WE STAND FOR. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A HAS BEEN...YOU'RE A NEVER WILL BE...GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKIN' PUSSIES, AND LEAVE MY NJ SHORE AT ONCE BEFORE WE FIST PUMP YUZ TO BLOODY MESSES!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get bitchy towards me b/c your plastic surgeon fucked up your jug enhancement operation!!! Stop worrying about the lop-sided saggyness though Jenni...you should be more concerned with that mangled face of yours!!! You're the text-book brown bagger if I've ever seen one...

LISTEN SWEETIE , HOW COULD YOU MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT MY APPEARENCE WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ME. TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL NEXT TIME . AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A TEXT BOOK BROWN BAGGER ,.... ???!?!?!? I DON'T HAVE ANY PLASTIC SURGERY SO THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WHY I GOT BITCHY TO YOU. YOU STARTED A THREAD STARTING BEEF WITH MY CREW SO I DEFENDED MY FRIENDS ... YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUNNY THINGS IS I CAN NAME A LOT OF WARRIORS THAT ARE ONE THIS BOARD ,. YOUR THE ONLY ONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR DORKY MADE UP CLICK . TRY GETTING SOME REAL FRIENDS INSTEAD OF THE IMAGINARY ONES YOU CALL THE ALLIANCE , LOSER ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gropasaurus

LISTEN UP WARFAGS...NEITHER GROPASAURUS NOR THE ALLIANCE WANT ANY PART OF YOUR FAGGOT ASSES AND HAVE NO INTEREST GRANTING YOU PERMISSION TO ALIGN FORCES WITH US!!! WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND WILL REMAIN SO...HENCE, YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE KISSING MY ASS AND THOSE OF MY ALLIANCE, BUT BE ADVISED THAT NONE OF YOU ARE WORTHY OF SHARING THE GLORY AND ACCLAIM THAT WE STAND FOR. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A HAS BEEN...YOU'RE A NEVER WILL BE...GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKIN' PUSSIES, AND LEAVE MY NJ SHORE AT ONCE BEFORE WE FIST PUMP YUZ TO BLOODY MESSES!!!

You make us love you more and more each day:D

Stardo, it's sexy guidette monsters like you that I wake up each morning for...not the unappreciative skanks like Saggyjugs wasting space on MY board...

La Dolce Vida Babe!!!!!

NOTALLTHERE --- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !??!?

I WAS STARTING TO MISS YOU POINTLESS POST S?

LISTEN YOU WANNA BE GUIDO - SHUT YOUR FACE - YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY JUST IGNORANT SO I AM NOT GONNA WASTE ANY MORE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME ON YOU. YOUR BEAT, YOUR A LOSER, THANK GOD YOU STAY IN BELMAR B/C I DON'T THINK YOU BELONG AT TEMPS WHERE US YOUTHFUL GUIDOS GO .... YOU STAY OUT IN BELMAR ... THE GUIDO RETIREMENT RESORT.

OH YEAH BY THE WAY I LOOOOOVVVVVE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE REMARKS ABOUT MY APPEARANCE . GROW UPYOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I LOOK LIKE SO HOW DO YOU USE THAT AS YOUR DEFENSE MECHANISM ?

STOP BEING INSECURE, IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID SWEETIE ,

DON'T YOU THINK YOUR GETTING A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR THIS ?

Originally posted by jennijugs

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A TEXT BOOK BROWN BAGGER ,.... ???!?!?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

basically....a "butter face".....everything is cute....BUT HER face....

simply...he's just saying....nice body....busted face....hence....the brown bag to be placed over the head while fucking u.....

WHY YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS FAGGOT. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO??? ONE OF YOUR BELMAR BUT BUDDIES? LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR FAGASAURUS,WE, THE WARRIORS WERE JUST TRYING TO EXTEND A COMMON COURTESY TO OUR FELLOW GUIDO BROTHERS BUT OBVIOSLY YOU FEEL THREATEND BY US, AS YOU SHOULD. YOU PUNKS ARE SECOND CLASS GUIDOS IN A SECOND CLASS TOWN. EVEN A FUCKIN JERKOFF LIKE YOU CAN BE COOL IN A SHIT HOLE LIKE BELMAR.

NEVER WILL BE??? WHILE MOMMY AND DADDY WERE TAKING YOU TO THE BEACH TO BUILD SAND CASTLES I WAS FIST PUMPIN W/ FRANCO IAMELLO( who's that you ask? do some research asshole) IN TRUE GUIDO FASHION YOU LITTLE BITCH

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FUSTRATED AND ALL, BEING A GUIDO WHO CAN'T MAKE IN THE GUIDO CAPITAL AKA SEASIDE. IT MUST BE TOUGH HANGING IN A BASEMENT SHITHOLE LIKE DJ'S. FUCKIN QUEERS, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

AND PLEASE SPARE ME THE WWF CATCH PHRASES YOU WANNA BE ROCK KNOCK OFF DOUCHE BAG. "THE GREAT ONE". YEAH, THE ONLY THING YOUR GREAT AT IS SITTING OUTSIDE OF TEMPTS ON THE BLVD IN YOUR 89 280 ZX TURBO, JERKING YOURSELF OFF WISHING YOU HAD THE BALLS TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS. MY APOLOGIES GO OUT TO THE HEARTBREAKID WHO IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ANY CLASS IN YOUR CREW. SORRY YOU HAVE TO RUN WITH A BUNCH OF HOMOS. IF YOUR EVER IN SEASIDE, LOOK ME UP. I'LL BE IN THE BACK OF TEMPTS WITH THE SICKEST CREW IN THE PLACE.

OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT GROPPAPUSSY, ARE YOU THE JACKBAG WHO WEARS THE " SLUT" NECKLACE. WOW!!! THATS LIKE SOOOO COOL!! A MANDEE TO THE RESCUE BRAND PIECE OF SHIT NECKLACE MADE FOR CHICKS THAT WENT OUT IN 97. I BET THE SKANKS OF BELMAR ARE JUST LINED UP OUTSIDE YOUR TRAILER DOOR!!

DO YOURSELF AND YOUR SORRY ASS CREW A FAVOR, STAY IN BELMAR WITH THE REST OF THE ZEROS. IT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU FUCK JOBS CAN GET LAID.

Originally posted by misk

simply...he's just saying....nice body....busted face....hence....the brown bag to be placed over the head while fucking u.....

THANK YOU FOR THE DEFINITION ! YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY GROP !!!! KEEP UM COMING

AT TEMPS WHERE US YOUTHFUL GUIDOS GO

Nothing personal jugs, but youthful??? Seaside is the over-the-hill, juice bag capital of the world. All the sauceheads packed into it like a can of sardines are riding on the crest of what was once their youth. TEMPTS is their outlet/therapeutic device which they use to combat the harsh reality of their age. They have a hard time letting go. True, there are a number of young, present and future syringe monsters who make up a small percentage of TEMPTS inhabitants, but the majority of people I've met at tempts are upwards of 28. I am not including the warriors in this group because I know none of you, but just wanted to make my point. Also, VIP Tech, retract your last statement, or I'll be forced to ruin the Warriors' sex life by walking into TEMPTS :jawdrop:. This is not an empty threat, and those who've met me can vouch that my presence in itself is an automatic cockblock. Blame my parents who weren't aware that the random combination of their genotype would produce the rare, unflawed physical specimen that I am. On another note, I still have the best tan on this side of the globe, and none of it is fake bake.

You clearly have no idea who or what you're dealing with, and your elementary vocabulary and improper sentence structure only bolster the point Shlonger made...YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!! Scumbags like you are a detriment to society, MY SOCIETY. And as for this 50 deep "Warfag posse" of yours...tell me, FAG-Tech, why is your only supporter Saggyjugs??? You're a FUCKING JOKE!!! BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YA GET HURT, YOU COCK SUCKING PREP...

You clearly have no idea who or what you're dealing with, and your elementary vocabulary and improper sentence structure only bolster the point Shlonger made...YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!! Scumbags like you are a detriment to society, MY SOCIETY. And as for this 50 deep "Warfag posse" of yours...tell me, FAG-Tech, why is your only supporter Saggyjugs??? You're a FUCKING JOKE!!! BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YA GET HURT, YOU COCK SUCKING PREP...

WHY DO YOU INSIST THAT I'M A PREPPY YOU FUCKIN MORON. DID YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A WITTU GWOPABABY ?

DO YOU THINK THAT MY CREW SITS AT HOME WATCHING THEIR COMPUTERS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BAD MOUTH US ON A DOUCHIE MESSAGE BOARD?

AND WHO'S SUPPORTING YOU (besides your mom and dad who's basment your'e probably living in) ONE FUCKIN GUY WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO COCKBLOCK ME ? I ACTUALLY APPRECIATED HIS POST, IT WAS QUITE FUNNY.

TELL YOU WHAT FUCKNUTS,YOU KEEP POPIN OFF AT THE CHOPS AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU. FIST FUCKED IN THE BACK SEAT OF YOUR BUSTED FACED GIRLFRIENDS SATURN STATIONWAGON.

SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SCUMBAG OR PREPARE FOR THE FISTING

Originally posted by shlonger

Nothing personal jugs, but youthful??? Seaside is the over-the-hill, juice bag capital of the world. All the sauceheads packed into it like a can of sardines are riding on the crest of what was once their youth. TEMPTS is their outlet/therapeutic device which they use to combat the harsh reality of their age. They have a hard time letting go. True, there are a number of young, present and future syringe monsters who make up a small percentage of TEMPTS inhabitants, but the majority of people I've met at tempts are upwards of 28. I am not including the warriors in this group because I know none of you, but just wanted to make my point. Also, VIP Tech, retract your last statement, or I'll be forced to ruin the Warriors' sex life by walking into TEMPTS :jawdrop:. This is not an empty threat, and those who've met me can vouch that my presence in itself is an automatic cockblock. Blame my parents who weren't aware that the random combination of their genotype would produce the rare, unflawed physical specimen that I am. On another note, I still have the best tan on this side of the globe, and none of it is fake bake.

WITTY, YET FUNNY! TOUCHE MY FRIEND. YOUR'E BOY GROP IS A FUCKIN LOSER THOUGH. YOU AND HEARTBREAKID ARE QUITE FUNNY

VIP

I support him as well as many others who chose not to waste their time on this board filled with ravers who suck on candy pacifiers and pokemon back packs.

You should tell by my handle what we're all about. We've done the tempts thing then went to factory in the same night BACK TO SEASIDE AGAIN FOR SURF!! However those were the good old days when half of our crew were running numbers on who would be the FIRST TO GET CARRIED OUT OF SURF!

but we've moved on. I will not degrade you or bombard you with defamations on this message board...but rather in person the way its supposed to be done.....if it is warranted of course

respect you elders kid

DIE YOUNG

DIE BIG

DIANABOL

not for nothin gropasaurus......ive just been an observer for a while on this board cuz its actually pretty funny reading the posts these warriors and the preps and alliances put up.... but if you have been paying attention at all this tech kid is definitely not a prep...i believe that the preps do not use such language and also do not engage in the act of "fist pumping"....just thought that i would step in to moderate the argument because i would hate to waste my time reading posts that dont make sense and only lead to replies which arent as funny but instead are more informational

Originally posted by misk

Don't hold back, just give us the real definition.....:blown:

Originally posted by shlonger

that's fuckin great............

YOU STAY OUT IN BELMAR ... THE GUIDO RETIREMENT RESORT.

haha.........although that is one funny ass comment jenni I don't think that's true really..........

just curious, how old are you and the people you hang with in Tempts? I'm being serious because I also have met mostly people who are late 20's in there...........it's not all like that but it has it's share..........