Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Here Sweat Like A Mule??

aboyfrombklyn

I swear, it's so F'in embarassing! I only sweat under my arms, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I think I'm gonna get surgery to have my glands ripped out! I've tried just about every deodorant/antiperspirant out there, but nothing works. Any ideas??

Yo, i am SO with you here, bro.

I used to play lots of bball, and i was so good b/c i would slide right off my defender :laugh:

But seriously, i do have a case of the easy-sweats. There's really nothing i can reccomend but wear loose fitting clothes and try not to over exert yourself. (and drink lots of fluids)

Some girls like sweat, so it's not such a bad thing ;)

Uggh, that is the worst. :yuck: I suggest carrying around one of those body wipe things... whatever the hell they're called... Dove makes them, Old Spice makes them, they're sheets pre-moistened with something like soap or deodorant, or whatever. I keep meaning to carry those along into Vinyl- sweaty! Bleh.

lol I was actually going to post a thread like this a few days ago, but decided against it :D

Nothing makes me more self-conscious than those damn pit stains on a hot day... :mad: gotta be careful about your clothing. Some shirts make sweat more visible than others.

Sucks when you're on the subway and you gotta raise your arm to grab the bar.

Yuck yuck yuck.

Then again, why do bodily fluids gross us out so easily? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Old Spice

Does anybody actually like the scent of that...i thought the wipes were a great idea, but I'm waiting for like Tommy or Ralph Lauren Romance scented ones to come out and then I'm all in..

btw - for better or for worse, furry = sweat, oh well...at least i dont funk...

Originally posted by tastyt

Perhaps your hairless ankles provide the necessary ventilation? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

you know, i dont even remember telling you that..unless it was at vinyl the last time...or you were checkin my feeties out sat. nite...good fuckin memory...

in reality, i'm a hygiene freak..usu. take two showers a day - one at the gym in the am and one at night before i go to bed...deodorant, baby powder, floss, etc....ofcourse, i dont think i'm a freak... i just think everyone should be as clean as me...furry or not...:grin: