Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now I am going to vent......

My roomate from college....one of my best friends when I was in that fucking place.....got arrested for possession of 20 kiis of yayo.

Just got word from his g/f. I have no clue what the details are, but I know that I havn't heard from him ever since the end of August...now this. From what she tells me, one of our boys ratted him out, but the again, before you make an accusation like that, you gotta be sure so I am not implying anything.

I feel like putting my fist through something right now, I am so fucking pissed.

What now

Might I also mention that the quantity and the quality are a complete shocker.......

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY OLE FRIENDS?????

This kid is into this, my other boy has a serious meth problem, my close freined has gambling problems.......

And who has to hear about it??? You guessed it......

First off, wtf is yayo?

Second, whatever yayo is, I can deduce its illegality... so uhm.. what do you have to be pissed about? His being bagged keeps some people from destroying themselves - net benefit = positive. I can understand your being upset that your friend did something stupid, and got screwed, but uhm... #1 it wasn't you and #2 it wasn't your fault, so I think you're best off accepting the reality of the situation, be glad it wasn't you, and if you feel the need, show your support by visiting in jail or showing up in the court room.

Jon... that really sucks. People are gonna say "oh well he had drugs on him, his bad." But that's exactly the point -- he got busted for drugs -- a lot of it -- and this is an old friend of yours and you didn't see it coming. That's really harsh to come at you from left field like that. Hope things work out in the end... :/

hey, you know what jon DOESN'T need to hear?

( paraphrase: )

its his own fault, who cares? its illegal... blahblahblah

jon: sorry to hear that... hope everything works out as best it can. What sucks even more is that one of your own spoke against him... can't trust ppl...

He said the quantity and quality surprised him... sounds like he hadn't heard from the guy in a while and didn't know how deep the guy was getting.

That's just as rough as finding out the guy got ratted out IMO... it's tough to find out your friends are destroying their lives.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

yayo = coke

BG

Thanks.

(clearly I'm not "hip" to the "drug lingo" yo....)

Joe, I don't think anyone's disagreeing with the fact that it sucks that his friend ratted him out - but we also haven't heard from his friend. Were they rooming together and the friend got sick of having coked out weirdos banging down his door at 3 a.m.? Was something going on that would cause that kind of thing to happen? Let's face it - as much as it blows that this friend ratted the other dude out, he wouldn't have had anything to rat out if the 20 kilos of coke weren't in the kid's possession. Guilty as charged. And besides, what is there to do now? Go find the informant and burn a bag of dog shit on his porch? I mean, really... The best thing he can do right now is to accept this in a mature manner, understand that although his best friend may be the most wonderful person to be around, he was still involved in some sordid dealings, and that's tough to handle, but all that can be done is to take some time out to think it over, talk it out with mutual friends or family or just whoever, and eventually, it will all be rational. Like I said, it could also help a lot to show support by:

*Visiting in jail, if that's where he is

*Offering support to other friends and family

*Appearing as audience to the trial

*Initiating a letter-writing campaign to the court on his behalf if this is a first offense, attesting to his character and citing a lapse of judgement - these things are taken into consideration in court cases sometimes, as in the case of my cousin.

But blaming the kid who informed on him or sugarcoating the issue won't do shite... I am a firm believer that "proactivity heals" and calling the third party nasty names isn't going to do anything to help the situation.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Thanks.

(clearly I'm not "hip" to the "drug lingo" yo....)

Joe, I don't think anyone's disagreeing with the fact that it sucks that his friend ratted him out - but we also haven't heard from his friend. Were they rooming together and the friend got sick of having coked out weirdos banging down his door at 3 a.m.? Was something going on that would cause that kind of thing to happen? Let's face it - as much as it blows that this friend ratted the other dude out, he wouldn't have had anything to rat out if the 20 kilos of coke weren't in the kid's possession. Guilty as charged. And besides, what is there to do now? Go find the informant and burn a bag of dog shit on his porch? I mean, really... The best thing he can do right now is to accept this in a mature manner, understand that although his best friend may be the most wonderful person to be around, he was still involved in some sordid dealings, and that's tough to handle, but all that can be done is to take some time out to think it over, talk it out with mutual friends or family or just whoever, and eventually, it will all be rational. Like I said, it could also help a lot to show support by:

*Visiting in jail, if that's where he is

*Offering support to other friends and family

*Appearing as audience to the trial

*Initiating a letter-writing campaign to the court on his behalf if this is a first offense, attesting to his character and citing a lapse of judgement - these things are taken into consideration in court cases sometimes, as in the case of my cousin.

But blaming the kid who informed on him or sugarcoating the issue won't do shite... I am a firm believer that "proactivity heals" and calling the third party nasty names isn't going to do anything to help the situation.

I'm surprised Ali........

You know what...I'm not gonna single anyone out for this....just think for a sec, now is not the time......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm surprised Ali........

You know what...I'm not gonna single anyone out for this....just think for a sec, now is not the time......

Jon, like I said on IM, my heart goes out to you, and I wish you and your friend all the luck in the world. My own cousin is currently on line for the pen, and it isn't like I don't know how it feels. I am only saying what I am saying because it's the best advice I can give you - you asked "what now?" and that is my answer... I feel it's better to channel the hurt and anger you feel towards the informant into positive contributions towards fixing the situation in any small way you can. And as I said on IM as well, I am sorry if I offended you, that's not the way I meant it, and I do hope that everything works out for the best.

Originally posted by joeg

hey, you know what jon DOESN'T need to hear?

( paraphrase: )

its his own fault, who cares? its illegal... blahblahblah

well SOMEONE has to insert the obvious stupid comments or this wouldnt be clubplanet would it? we really need the moral police going around on the threads just keeping everything in order

Originally posted by echostar

well SOMEONE has to insert the obvious stupid comments or this wouldnt be clubplanet would it? we really need the moral police going around on the threads just keeping everything in order

Well, that's because NO ONE on CP has ever done anything illegal. :blank:

I'm really sorry to hear that Jon :(... expect a pm in a few...

Originally posted by echostar

LOL good point.

Jon, a lot of my friends are heading, or have already headed down the wrong path as well. It sucks becuase people are stubborn and are gonna do what they want to do; no one learns until they get burned.

Be glad you got your shit together, man.

You guys are all so pathetic.

Awww, I feel bad for you. I hope everything works out ok...

Give me a fuckin break. :rolleyes: What's to feel bad for??

Nobody wants to see harm come by their friends but let's face it, your friend is a drug dealer. He got caught. Tough shit!

If you're stupid enough to deal, and even stupider to get caught especially with that much, you deserve to get busted.

You wanna be supportive? Bake him a cake with a file in it and remind him not to bend over to pick up the soap.

Hope he has a great time being somebody's pin coushin up at Sing Sing.

BTW, whoever ratted him out, probably got busted himself and turned in the bigger fish. Just a guess......

Originally posted by bionic

Nobody wants to see harm come by their friends but let's face it, your friend is a drug dealer. He got caught. Tough shit!

If you're stupid enough to deal, and even stupider to get caught especially with that much, you deserve to get busted.

Voice of reason... thaaaaaaank you. Sorry kids but I still maintain that although my sympathy is with Jon in his having to deal with this difficult situation, the fact remains that the dealer got what he deserved. Doesn't mean he's a nasty person or that he doesn't have a great personality or a wonderful disposition, but those things don't make him any less guilty if he's holding 20 kilos.