Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem Is So Gay...

first of all eminem is the best lyrcsist out there right now his opinion is doing him well considering he sold the most copies international so you really cant say anything about him. he sold millions of copies in japan. yeah he may be a little harsh on some group, but who can beat him in a battle or ryhme the way he does nobody

Originally posted by tjdj

first of all eminem is the best lyrcsist out there right now his opinion is doing him well considering he sold the most copies international so you really cant say anything about him. he sold millions of copies in japan. yeah he may be a little harsh on some group, but who can beat him in a battle or ryhme the way he does nobody

So what if he's sold millions of records? So has David Haselhoff. :blank:

Let's face it people we are in the minority hear. He can sell a million CD's in a week were the biggest "Techno" DJ or artist

sell around 250,000 total. So compared to rap nobody does listen

to techno.Its not a bad thing just a fact.

Eminem is still one of the best rappers out there right now. So doesn't matter what u say about him, he will still sell his music, and people will still listen to his music. So i don't see a point of u bashing him to make urself feel better:blown:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

and btw Eminem is ur favorite rappers favorite rapper

I thought that was Styles P

Why does everyone get so bent out of shape cuz Eminem says "nobody listen to techno" ? Who cares?!

Eddie, LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by legend38

I thought that was Styles P

Why does everyone get so bent out of shape cuz Eminem says "nobody listen to techno" ? Who cares?!

Eddie, LOL :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ur the fuckin man larry..i cant believe u know that ..!! ...and what i was tryin to say is that Em is prolly the best rapper out there right now...he doesnt use gay hooks and cheesy vocals *cough ja rule* *cough jay-z* to get his point across...he comes straight to ya...raw rugged and rough..the way rap USED to be

Originally posted by bbbooom

UMMMM ART IS IT? HE STATED IT MAKING IT A STATEMENT..AND GHOST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

What he's trying to say is that you're a cock whore who likes nothing more than to slobber over dirty sloppy middle aged man cock.

Originally posted by bleachblond420

2 months ago called. They want their thread back.

Aren't you just the one liner king. Guess what Mr. One liner, I got a whole box full of poppers here. How about you come over, I'll get you high, then I can cut your fucking face off as I fuck you in the ass. Cause that's what you like aint it?

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Aren't you just the one liner king. Guess what Mr. One liner, I got a whole box full of poppers here. How about you come over, I'll get you high, then I can cut your fucking face off as I fuck you in the ass. Cause that's what you like aint it?

lol! :eek:

What would cutting off my face accomplish though?

TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON! - The MAd Rapper

Oh and Ghost, I agree Ja RUle is the King of Corny Hooks, but Jay?? C'mon, Jay is ill. I know you liked Renegades..matter of fact the whole Blueprint was ill.

Originally posted by bleachblond420

lol! :eek:

What would cutting off my face accomplish though?

TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON! - The MAd Rapper

Oh and Ghost, I agree Ja RUle is the King of Corny Hooks, but Jay?? C'mon, Jay is ill. I know you liked Renegades..matter of fact the whole Blueprint was ill.

to b honest..hova is like the Jordan of rap..u dont have to like him..but u gota respect him..hes a great rapper..i just think he moved away from the true form of rap and moved into commercial garbage...Renegade was the tightest song on the LP..but think back to Reservoir Dogs..Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls..fuck that..the whole Reasonable Doubt album...he was tight then..no cheese..straight up Gangsta ish...

ps- u quoted somethin from 50 Cents..u automatically get my respect...hes the illest unsigned rapper to date..love that man

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

to b honest..hova is like the Jordan of rap..u dont have to like him..but u gota respect him..hes a great rapper..i just think he moved away from the true form of rap and moved into commercial garbage...Renegade was the tightest song on the LP..but think back to Reservoir Dogs..Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls..fuck that..the whole Reasonable Doubt album...he was tight then..no cheese..straight up Gangsta ish...

ps- u quoted somethin from 50 Cents..u automatically get my respect...hes the illest unsigned rapper to date..love that man

RD is mos def my fav Jay album, but every one of his albums has some classic songs on it. He's gotta sell records so you get songs like Big Pimpin and then on the same album he hits you with "Theres Been a Murder" "So Ghetto" and "Come and Get Me"

I loved the Blueprint though, even his commercial songs were :eek:

50 cent is indeed dope. "How To Rob" was hilarious. I just DL'ed some of his other songs on AG a few months ago, he needs to get an album out.

"I'm about a dollar what the fuck is 50 cents?" Jay got him w/ that right there tho. :D

"no more freestyles and verses talkin about killin sticky and ja...im movin on i got bigger fish to fry..since i robbed the industry alotta niggas been namin names..Monkey see monkey do"

...50 is the man..didnt even mention Jay's name and every1 knew who he was talkin about ...and dload 50's freestyle wit Cardan -evil that men do...so hot

Originally posted by embodiedhate

In 20 years we've gone from Knowledge is Power to Fuck me in my Escalade. Hip Hop is shit, and will be so until someone decides to come up with a final solution for all these idiots.

It's not just rap/hip-hop. Pop music in general is no longer socially conscientious (as a whole; there are obviously always exceptions).