Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more pickup lines that actually happened (!)

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

"are you straight?"

That's a good one. I'll have to remember that. Next time I see Millie I'll chat for a while and then break out the "I have an Asian fetish. Are you straight?"

Originally posted by Kuro

That's a good one. I'll have to remember that. Next time I see Millie I'll chat for a while and then break out the "I have an Asian fetish. Are you straight?"

HA!

i was just thinking the same thing...

i dont think millie is ever going to get rid of that one!

Some guy said to my friend, "You're hot and spicey, like a chicken wing," in a slow, southern twang.

A couple of weeks ago at buzz, some guy i'd never seen in my life walked up to me and said, "We're leaving. Wanna come with us?" I wonder if anyone ever says yes to that?

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

A couple of weeks ago at buzz, some guy i'd never seen in my life walked up to me and said, "We're leaving. Wanna come with us?" I wonder if anyone ever says yes to that?

Oopps that was you, sorry.........:rolleyes:

Some guy said to my friend, "You're hot and spicey, like a chicken wing," in a slow, southern twang.

LOL!!! :laugh: that chicken wing one is CLASSIC! The night of Kate's bday (that oh so wonderful night!) some guy at Buzz came up to me and told me he wanted to personally thank my parents for bringing me into this world. One of the cheesier/mushy lines I've gotten!

Hey Meg - was the "wanna come with us" line the same night as the guy who grabbed himself and asked if you wanted to see something big? Or something like that? LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hey Meg - was the "wanna come with us" line the same night as the guy who grabbed himself and asked if you wanted to see something big? Or something like that? LOL

Grrrr.... i hate that guy, whoever he is. yeah, i think both incidents happened at the foam party. Some kid was wearing light-colored shorts that were soaking wet from the foam, so everything was quite visible. as i walked by, he tapped me on the arm and said, with his dick in his hand, "have you ever seen a penis this big?" I wanted to pull it off, but i would've had to touch it. seriously, if i ever see that kid again, or anyone else doing anything similar, i will rip it off. i will keep latex gloves in my pocket for the occasion. :biggun:

:D meg

Grrrr.... i hate that guy, whoever he is. yeah, i think both incidents happened at the foam party. Some kid was wearing light-colored shorts that were soaking wet from the foam, so everything was quite visible. as i walked by, he tapped me on the arm and said, with his dick in his hand, "have you ever seen a penis this big?" I wanted to pull it off, but i would've had to touch it. seriously, if i ever see that kid again, or anyone else doing anything similar, i will rip it off. i will keep latex gloves in my pocket for the occasion. :biggun:

that's disgusting. unreal.

i think that was pgiddy

Originally posted by vicman

i think that was pgiddy

Yeah thats my patented move, don't be stealing it from me. Especially since I love the foam:rolleyes: I wouldn't be caught dead in that crap, that's what you get for going in it:laugh: :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I wouldn't be caught dead in that crap, that's what you get for going in it:laugh: :laugh::blown:

Hey, i wasn't in the foam! i was merely *innocently* walking around the club!:tongue: Those damn kids get all wet and slimy in the foam then walk around the club rubbing against people... eeeeew. ;)

Someone asked me what my sign was once. i thought that was way too corny for anyone to use seriously anymore!

Someone asked me what my sign was once. i thought that was way too corny for anyone to use seriously anymore!

i dont think thats corny at all, especially if the guy is into astrology or kinda sort is familiar with it. i certainly do ask girls what their sign is, or when their b'day is, especially if i'm interested, it serves as a very rough sketch (but sketch) none the less of the individuals personality....of course what works for one person certainly doesnt have to work with another...just my 2 mexican pesos.

of course what works for one person certainly doesnt have to work with another...just my 2 mexican pesos.

2 mexican pesos, we all know how much that is worth........I think with the conversion rate somewhere around .00014 maybe?

i dont think thats corny at all, especially if the guy is into astrology or kinda sort is familiar with it. i certainly do ask girls what their sign is, or when their b'day is, especially if i'm interested, it serves as a very rough sketch (but sketch) none the less of the individuals personality....of course what works for one person certainly doesnt have to work with another...just my 2 mexican pesos.

Actually, it really wasn't corny when he said it, and i thought nothing of it at the time. it was only later that i thought, "wow, he asked what my sign was. That just sounds so cheesy when i try to tell other people about it." He did know a bit about astrology and such, and turned out to be a very cool kid. unfortunately, he lives in boston... :unhappy:

How did I miss this. I am going to have to keep scrolling back and find the really good topics that I have missed.

As for the "hey we're leaving" Yes it does work sometimes. But it usually works a little better if you have at least talked to the person a little before you try that.

Cheesy pick up lines that I have used, NONE. They all perfectly rehearsed, planned and orchestrated. I have never worked the magic without pulling a rabbit.

And if you believe that shit.....I have this wonderful resort property in Yugoslavia for sale.