Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starscape roll call, pre-party, carpool thread

crank47

I've got a feeling that this may take awhile, so I'm starting it a little early.

When is everyone planning to go? I've spoken to a few and some want to go early (8:30-9) and others late (around 12). I hear the biggest lines to get in are between 10-12.

As for a pre-party, I'm all for it. If we want to arrange some carpools from the DC area, a pre-party would be a good way to get everyone together.

I've been told a meet-up there is pretty much impossible since it's so big. If you know of a good spot where we can give it a try, post it.

:direct: UPDATE: Meet-up at the "entrance-end" of the pier at 1am.

why not just have a pre=party with one of the folks up in B'more? Nautilus or Kuro?

last year I just went early and spent most of the day in B'more, at Fells Point and the such, after all its not like I go to B'more that often anyways.

Originally posted by vicman

why not just have a pre=party with one of the folks up in B'more? Nautilus or Kuro?

last year I just went early and spent most of the day in B'more, at Fells Point and the such, after all its not like I go to B'more that often anyways.

We can pre-party at my place. I was gonna invite everyone anyways, but didnt know if you guys would wanna come because:

1) I live with my parents

2) my dad is having his friends over to watch boxing

These things are no problem to me, cause my parents are cool, and my dad's friends are gonna be outside in the back yard, while we can chill in the basement.

So, everyones invited. You, guys decide if its cool with you...

Originally posted by nautilus60

We can pre-party at my place. I was gonna invite everyone anyways, but didnt know if you guys would wanna come because:

These things are no problem to me, cause my parents are cool, and my dad's friends are gonna be outside in the back yard, while we can chill in the basement.

are they gonna be watching the tyson-lewis fight?

Originally posted by nautilus60

I think that's a most excellent idea! Makes the most sense too!

Sounds good to me too.

What about carpools from DC, or should we all drive (a la Swingers). :tongue: Who has room and does anyone even need a ride?

I think getting there before 10 may be a good idea too, which means getting to Naut's place in the 8-9 range.

As for a meet-up, the pier seems to be the place. Let's say 1am at the "entrance"-end of the pier. Does this work?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll be going down with three other CP people from NYC.....siceone, cintron, and clubkat.

I'm all down for a lil meetup. Someone give some details and I'll try to make it happen.

Yo Jon...tell Vic, Kuro, Spinsaikel, and the rest of the DC heads that HIGHMAY SAYS WHATS UP!!

i think that meeting at the entrance to the pier is definately the easiest way to meet up. if you havent been to a starscape yet - finding the pier is not that hard. (ya know-its the big pier looking thing on the water:) )

malanee- i'm tired of hearing you say you "might" be going. you have a ticket-YOU"RE GOING! :aright:

See ya there!

Originally posted by djbuster

i think that meeting at the entrance to the pier is definately the easiest way to meet up. if you havent been to a starscape yet - finding the pier is not that hard. (ya know-its the big pier looking thing on the water:) )

malanee- i'm tired of hearing you say you "might" be going. you have a ticket-YOU"RE GOING! :aright:

See ya there!

I know - aren't I pathetic? Let me just keep the fantasy that I might not go alive for one more day, pretty please? :tongue:

Another NYker here.....made my way down to DC this Weekend.....

i'll be @ Glow for AvB...... anybody else going?.....

yo nautilus60 nice cignature...

i have that poster in my bedroom.... it never fails to crack me up