Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K Question

last month i was doing k all night once up until 4am or so. and i would say i did a good amount. i had an unexpected drug test the next afternoon and nothing came up. i dont know whether its because k leaves your body quickly or maybe they do not even have a method that can detect k. either way, its good. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... I have to put my 2 cents in. As a former K head (4 years, 5 licks a day, $150,000 worth of powder up my nose every year) I can acurately say that I am a formost expert. I get tested 3 times a week by DEA, NYPD, and outpatient rehab.

When you go to get a job, or get tested "normally" you can be on K or even doing a line while you pee and it won't show up (I used to bump while taking a test just just for fun). The only way that you can get tested is if the lab is asked SPECIFICALLY to test for ketamine. There is around a $15 charge above your insurance coverage. Depending on the amount you do, as well as your liquid intake, K can last in your system for 1-3 days. I have worked for many financial firms where drug testing is mandatory. Never once has anyone check for K. I hope that cleared up eveybodies questions.

Here's a little K History for all you crackcheads:

tnDsc00006.jpg

tnDsc00008.jpg

tnDsc00010.jpg

tnDsc00011.jpg

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

Originally posted by bkissa

last month i was doing k all night once up until 4am or so. and i would say i did a good amount. i had an unexpected drug test the next afternoon and nothing came up. i dont know whether its because k leaves your body quickly or maybe they do not even have a method that can detect k. either way, its good. :cool:

yeah it is not in a standard drug test, neither is GHB I belive. No I know it isn't