Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: Is this normal behaviour?

vixenfoxxy

OK I'm going back to DC this weekend to visit my friends and bf, who, as it happens, recently moved to the states from England. This morning, he informed me that on Friday night, England is playing Nigeria in the world cup and we will therefore be going over to the house of the friend with the largest TV to watch the game, rather than going out. Now, my immediate instinct is that I'm being dissed, coming all that way and we're not even going anywhere (we're both avid clubbers). But then I'm thinking maybe this is normal guy behaviour and a big deal for all of England, including its recent escapees... Is that the case, or am I being kicked in the teeth on this one?

he's english and england is playing nigeria right? wrong, its argentina, so it happens to be one of the best games period this world cup....

ya know how crazy them be for footie, especially since it only comes around every 4 years.....can't wait till england v. argentina myself!!!!! (note i am sitting in the middle of the fence on this...but it's a phukin awesome ass game!!!!!)

Originally posted by gothzane

there was a study on this awhile ago on english men...

Almost all of them stated that they rather go to a soccer game then have an all-nighter with the woman of their dreams.

theryre all crazy im telling you...

:flame:

Now that is just frightening... :worry:

my cousin got up at 4:45am the other day to watch the US match...i was already up and at the gym watching what i could on their tv...for europeans in general, soccer (football) is a strong tradition...when the cosmos play in giants stadium, my dad and i went to almost every home game...

dont take it the wrong way..you should see what goes on in europe...

but if you do...call me right away for some get-back-at-my-boyfriend sex...:D

no you are not being dissed, right now the world is revolving around japan and south korea for the world cup. i'm american and i have been getting up at 4 am, just to see some of the games. you can't expect any european to do something other than watch the world cup. why don't you watch it with him?