Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photo Posting

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

ok whos next brave soul ?

Ps. If your going to cut me up. Please be gentle.

No need to cut you up Star, you look good! :clap:

attachment.php?postid=862301

Here is a shot from last summer.

If I remember right there was a lot of shots going down that night, probably why I looked a lil f'd up. My mind was :spin2:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I have posted some very perverted shit on the sex board, so I have to remain anonymous...

REALLY???~!!!! - I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY HAD A SEX BOARD...GEE WHERE HAVE I BEEN??? TO BUSY ON THE JERSEY BOARD....:3some:

Originally posted by latinaz

oK... WHICH ONE WERE YOU???? AND DID YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE BMW4JAY???

Nah...I didn't even know you were on CP ! :laugh: Had a white shirt on and sunglasses...was there pretty early. Shirt said "UVPS" on it...looked like it said Bumps..haha. I was right next to the girl that was rippin through the funnel. I'll introduce Sunday.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Nah...I didn't even know you were on CP ! :laugh: Had a white shirt on and sunglasses...was there pretty early. Shirt said "UVPS" on it...looked like it said Bumps..haha. I was right next to the girl that was rippin through the funnel. I'll introduce Sunday.

GREAT. Another Satified Customer!! ;)

See ya then

Originally posted by latinaz

AT BAR A - BUT I WONT GO ANYMORE!!!

RRRRRRR rrrrrr

I know you don't know me...but I can't leave without giving you a compliment about your looks... love the sparkling eyes and lovely smile... keep it up, please it looks good on you!! :)

Originally posted by stardo

Not very good pics but .... can be a beauty queen all the time:laugh:

ok whos next ?

what on earth are you talking about???? you are a HOTTIE!!!!:hump:

I'm on the right, with the glasses.....I just got contacts so I dont know how much more youll be seeing me like this....but it'll do for now:D

This was taken at SF at the Land of Make Believe party a month ago

BG%20at%20SF.jpg

BG

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I was chilling in the back a lot of our people werent around Saturday night....Jenni juggs was at Wildwood. VIPtech was there until Sunday

I know we called Viptech on the way down he said he might go to surf then Temps Sun...but I didn't go to the back bar all night because I knew no one was back there. I stayed mostly at Ceotters bar and at the front bar...so you decided to go down this weekend after all...I don't remember meeting you...did you go to Djais on Sat for happy hour?

Originally posted by neena16

I know we called Viptech on the way down he said he might go to surf then Temps Sun...but I didn't go to the back bar all night because I knew no one was back there. I stayed mostly at Ceotters bar and at the front bar...so you decided to go down this weekend after all...I don't remember meeting you...did you go to Djais on Sat for happy hour?

Yeah I decided to go down I didnt go to Djais but I was in Belmar for the afternoon I will never go back to Belmar again I went there two weeks in a row and I hate it :mad: