Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photo Posting

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I know you don't know me...but I can't leave without giving you a compliment about your looks... love the sparkling eyes and lovely smile... keep it up, please it looks good on you!! :)

Your a sweetheart.. Thank you for the compliment:grin3:

Originally posted by cigs

That's a great pic of you!!!!!

However, what happened to that drink at Surf???? ;)

Im sorry I didnt see you there!!!! I was there on sunday.

I got to met latinaz!!!!!!! She is beautiful and sweet. Thanks for getting me leid!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Originally posted by stardo

You guys look great!!!! Sat I feel asleep after the beach . I missed the fight too!!!

Why do I always do that.

being in the sun zaps your energy & leaves you feeling drained..

:rolleyes:

I know I was so drained. I really wanted to go to temps. I have only been there once this summer cause I keep falling asleep.

Originally posted by njdionysus

No need to cut you up Star, you look good! :clap:

attachment.php?postid=862301

Here is a shot from last summer.

If I remember right there was a lot of shots going down that night, probably why I looked a lil f'd up. My mind was :spin2:

Thats my boy Joe Coosh!!!! Which one are you?

You guys look great!!!! Sat I feel asleep after the beach . I missed the fight too!!!

Why do I always do that.

I was a surf on Sunday. I saw gil but not you. Were you there?

Thanks sweetie!! You look beautiful in your pic...but even more beautiful in person. ;)

I missed you at Djais..I waited until 9pm but I didn't see you so I figured you changed your mind...

I didn't go to surf...my body culdn't take anymore abuse..but did you go to Temps after Surf?

Originally posted by neena16

Thanks sweetie!! You look beautiful in your pic...but even more beautiful in person. ;)

I missed you at Djais..I waited until 9pm but I didn't see you so I figured you changed your mind...

I didn't go to surf...my body culdn't take anymore abuse..but did you go to Temps after Surf?

No . I was trashed on sunday and got carried out of surf club. Cant remember a thing.

I was hoping you were there on Sunday.

I heard George and Denise got engaged.WOW!!!!

:laugh:

Thats my boy Joe Coosh!!!! Which one are you?

No no thats my boy Joey Coosh, lol. I'm the only one not smiling in the pic, if I remember I was pulled in last minute and I was a lil, lets just say out of it. I wonder if we've ever met if you were ever with Joe at Tempts.

Ok,

I think it's more than fair to give all of you a chance to look at me in this next pic. It's an old one from the New York forum (still waiting for new foto's to be developed grrrr). Well, just the proper thing to do I guess, althought you've been able to see me at my sig ;)

:tongue:

attachment.php?postid=784067

Oh and Latinaz, you're welcome.

This is a pic with a friend of mine on the left at my uncle's birthday. Take care all of you!

No no thats my boy Joey Coosh, lol. I'm the only one not smiling in the pic, if I remember I was pulled in last minute and I was a lil, lets just say out of it. I wonder if we've ever met if you were ever with Joe at Tempts.

I was with him Friday at Djais.

Your massive looking!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Ok,

I think it's more than fair to give all of you a chance to look at me in this next pic. It's an old one from the New York forum (still waiting for new foto's to be developed grrrr). Well, just the proper thing to do I guess, althought you've been able to see me at my sig ;)

:tongue:

attachment.php?postid=784067

Oh and Latinaz, you're welcome.

This is a pic with a friend of mine on the left at my uncle's birthday. Take care all of you!

Your a stud!!!!!

He was at Djais on Friday, lol. That kid never stays home! Massive, good word. At 6'4 I'm looking down at most of the crowd at Tempts.

Introduce yourself if you see me:D

Im really short. I probly get stuck in your butt crack walking through the crowd at temps:laugh: