Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was the meetup... and how was the phazon at roxy?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by adrienne89

guess i didnt miss much...???...i intended to go to roxy but ended up at groovejet....

the meetup was chill...i'm glad i got to meet some of yall.

thanks again to those who put up with my newbie ass for some of the night :)

do I know you?

:tongue:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wassup people!! The meetup was awesome, met a bunch more cool people.

Roxy was.... more like aged cheddar with a little bit of mold on it.

JV spun a few decent tracks, but ended up hearing mostly noise. But I was never a Vicious fan to begin with, i'm sure a lot of people enjoyed his set. So speak now!!

Hearing that annoying KTU announcer through Phazon was torture. I'm not sure why they decided to put all the speakers on the ceiling in stead of using speaker towers. Sound system didn't impress me, maybe it was the overuse of the cd player.

Crowd was filled with hotties, a bunch of meat showed up too. Anyway I wasn't there for the music anyway, had a great time chilling with old heads and meeting new ones. later

Guest gabo

sounds like the meetup was fun as hell. I am sorry I couldnt get off work.

were there a lot of people at the meeup?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by rachel1997

Put it this way gabo. I had 100 name tags and I used them all up.

:tongue:

AND I STILL NEEDED MORE!

wow, 100 tags! then that means... hang on lemme do some math here... that means there were 100 people there.

Originally posted by gabo

wow, 100 tags! then that means... hang on lemme do some math here... that means there were 100 people there.

No more then 100.... I still needed more.... people were coming up to me asking for more tags.... damn!

Originally posted by £ddie

So was he spinning the same old tired records: children 2002, crowd song, rapture etc.? Please tell me he played some new tracks. :blank:

Nah.. nowhere to be heard.. ;)

There were actually some hot tracks that he dropped around 3:45ish maybe??

I dunno.. I had a really good time -- thank God -- I needed to take my mind off things.

Guest gabo

I kept hearing vic latino on the radio... how gayyyyyyyyyyyyy was that!?

yo yo yo this is vic latino and I am here live from club roxy in nyc!! woooooohooooooooo all you pedofiles get down here now,cause there are tons of underage girlsssss woooohoooooo.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh god.. when i was hearing the ktu commerical i wanted to kill myself... and all the guidos and their sluts were like screaming and cheering... ugh... :blown:

you loved every second of it, admit it!

Originally posted by lovchik

:idea:

both the djs sucked. think its time they dropped by the record stores.

Vicious owns a record store moron.

Anyway. Rizzo played some ill shit during that first stage show.

Vicious blew it apart. I wanna know how many of his own new tracks were dropped.

Originally posted by roninmess

Vicious owns a record store moron.

Anyway. Rizzo played some ill shit during that first stage show.

Vicious blew it apart. I wanna know how many of his own new tracks were dropped.

actually he's totally right.

there were a few good tracks, like "love at first sight", but overall there wasn't much flow and the music didnt change up at all.

i cant say i enjoyed the music much excpet for a few intervals

Originally posted by adrienne89

guess i didnt miss much...???...i intended to go to roxy but ended up at groovejet....

the meetup was chill...i'm glad i got to meet some of yall.

thanks again to those who put up with my newbie ass for some of the night :)

Are you the girl at Groovejet who almost lost my purse? Well, it was good meeting you anyway. ;):tongue:

ok well first of all Rizzo sucks ass... second of all KTU DJ = KTU Music...

Third of all... Vicious was sick as hell.. his mixing, selection was awesome... The sound was off the hook.. however it still needs to be tuned as they have not completed it..

Fourth of all.. when they were doing the testing of the sound before they even opened... Playing Pink Floyd!! that was just nuts!!!! awesome...

Roxy has huge potential!!!! Vicious once a month, Denny next week... All we need are some international DJ's and the party will be off the hook...

And my last point.. is dammit why you all leave so early.. i know DT just round the corner... but the party could be so much better if you all didnt leave so early... They will keep the place open as long as there is a crowd...