Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Meetup/ Roxy Grand Re-Fucking-Opening

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOk Lets begin Dee's night with the trip to the very beautiful and classy resturant. It was a little hard to find but when I got there I was greeted by Rachel who put a lovely sticker on my boob =) hehehe thank u hunny. Anywho it was nice to see the old fart Spragga and my lovely Firey *Thanks for bringing my jacket*....Hellen, Larry, John Steven, Roninmess, BigPoppa,Apples, Shannon & who ever else I met =)..I forgot the girls name that took the picture of my head =) hehe thaaaaaanks =) ooooh and can't forget the infamous DaVe!!

I left the meetup round 10 and headed over to Roxy.

When I walked in the hallway looked cute and I made my way into the club everything just looked so pretty. Music was playin at 11, doors were open people were pouring in. Everyone was pretty surprised to see me running to CP guestlist hehe "HI GUYS YEAAA ISH MEEE" hehehe ART U OWE ME UR LIFE! =)

The system sounded amazing, it was so clear. Yes Mike Rizzo kept his promise he didn't play all cheese he was actually pretty damn fucking good. :aright:

When I actually headed to the dance floor was around 3:00 when Justin came and we went to meetup with everyone. Johnny once again I must say ROCKED THE SHIT OUTTA ROXY!! gooooooooooood loooooooooord!....KTU's Vic Latino was cool as hell *Thanks for letting me do the shout out =)*.... There were some kinda dancers on stage throwing out the glow necklaces which was really fun and CP stage crew took over the stage once again.

HOT girls and HOT guys swarmed Roxy. All in all it was a night filled with much energy, much fun and a great feeling to be back at home with Roxy. Once again I must pay thanks to the guys that make this all happen.

Bobby Goodrich-For making sure everyone is happy and taking your time out to talk to everyone u can and get ideas from everyone to try and make things work, and also for working with CP and giving us everything in this party. -Thank You

ALuv- For being there when we need you and for helping this party out so much. Damnit I dunno what I would have done without u *MORE COMPS, PENS, WTF DO I DO WITH OLD PROMOTERS AHHHHHHHHHH*-Thank You

Crazy aka Roxy Scott- For really putting your all into this party and making sure we didn't loose out on anything. Your the best......but stay away from my man:grin: -Thank You

Johnny Vicious- For just being the amazing DJ that you are and just for being a great person and really taking your time out and talking to all of us and for just amazing us every friday night with what you have in store. -Thank You

These are the guys that make this party stay alive and they took another chance on making this party live when we all thought it was going to die. Thank you for another amazing night at Roxy.

hehe the end

:hat:

First off.. I like what they did with the lack of lightin everywhere in the club.. which is kinda Hot.. second of the all.. the Sound System is SICK, when vicious played that track with the drums in it seemed SOO FUCKen Clear it was SICK, the bass was POWERFUL and Clear, u can tell vicious was testing out the system.

Second.. the GIRLS WERE AMAZING!!!!!!:D Very Very Very hot.!!

Third off, - i didnt think it would be that packed... i first grand opening in decemeber it definitely wasnt as packed.

Fourth off - VICIOUS BETTER BE THE RESIDENT DJ, and WHY ISNT HE THERE NEXT WEEK!!!

peace

Jon

p.s. Just incase People dont know - ROXY IS BACK BETTER THEN EVER!!!!!!:D

Yup I got to put stickers on everyone's tities.... :) Spragga wanted to put the sticker on your's! :)

Well I loved the meetup and loved Roxy. I didn't know you were there! Anyhow the lighting did suck, I couldn't find ANYONE! Grrr!

Well back to Vegas for me on Monday and I love the parties and some people in NY only! That's about it! The weather and the buildings are depressing!

:tongue:

Originally posted by teklord310

I thought I smelled some baby powder, did anyone else see a few girls wearing diapers?

Hehe I saw a girl that was like 4'5 and looked like she was 10 years old w/ her mom's makeup, I went up to her and asked her how old she was - LMAO she was so mad! She ended up being 19. But god-damn she was too young looking!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh there definitely was a shitload of hot girls

I also concur...the only question is how do you pick em up without just strolling up and grindin ya cock in their ass? cause unfortunately (i guess) thats just not my style. :confused:

I went and attempted to have a really nice night, successful!!

It was kinda annoying how they kicked us off the stage like 3 times for those, umm, dancers..

But Vicious was dropping some crazy, hard beats that even I can enjoy. :D Wonderful time.. I enjoyed seeing everyone (even though a lot of you left for Groovejet and didn't take me with you!!)

Good times, good times.. I was a lil worried about the party, but it came back VERY strong, and I will be in attendance in weeks to come.

Originally posted by codica3

I went and attempted to have a really nice night, successful!!

It was kinda annoying how they kicked us off the stage like 3 times for those, umm, dancers..

Yeah what the fuck was that all about :mad:

Meetup was cool. But Roxy was offff the hook!!! There were mad hot girls there. Mike Rizzo was playing all those KTU songs... it was aight. I like hearing them and bugging out to them. Vicious came on, he tore it up. Nice seeing everyone, DaVe, nychunk, debbie, jess, larry, robin, bigpoppanils, zehra, codica, sexxyh, racheal1997, hitoroki... i think that's all.... Anyways Roxy was definately off the hook. Can't wait till next Friday for Denny Tsettos! About the phazon system, coudn't erally tell a difference. I'm not too into that technical shit.

Lat night was great. It was good finally put some faces with names. Hopefully I will catch up with those of you I missed another time. If you have no idea who I am, I was the girl with brown hair and a maroon shirt.

I was more impressed with Roxy than I expected to be. That space has such potential. Didn't really care for the music but it started to turn around a little when I was leaving.

yeah roxy last night was incredible.... had a lot of fun w/ friends from home and was lovin the music all night. we closed out the night and Johnny was the MAN--he came down to the floor to chill with the people who were still there while the music was going. got to shake his hand and tell him how much we all appreciated what he was doing for us. then he went back, played another song or two then ended.... but the few people who were still there got him to play another song or two so that was awesome.... then on the way out, Bob G started talking to me and Millertime and i gotta tell ya--that man cares about us. he wanted to know what we thought about the place: the sound system, the staff, Rizzo/Vicious.... an amazing end to an amazing night....

peace

PS: can anybody post whatever songs they remember? here's what i've got:

mix of “the prophetâ€

Love at First Sight

Funkatron

Safe from Harm

Crowd Song

Oris presents Delsena – Trippin

The DJ, the Music, and Me

They Start to Dance

Love at First Funkatron, into Komodo? Save a Soul? Into Fancy Fair, into something else.....

Fearsome Bass

Closed w/ some “Safe from Harm†again and a Cher (?) song

that's not in order, but it's all i can remember so far....

Originally posted by rachel1997

Well back to Vegas for me on Monday and I love the parties and some people in NY only!

:tongue:

Awwww...so soon? :( I will come visit you labor day hon if I'm in Vegas...so good to see you again :D Great seeing everyone else too--esp reminiscing w/ DaVe about when I was his intern ;) Jayme & Larry I'm glad you made peace--2 of my favorite people shouldn't fight;) Z~always a heartbeat away from everything I mean to say--like a sister, I'm going to miss you so much this summer! Forget it, you're not allowed to go! Glad everyone had fun at Roxy...I skipped it in favor of Groovejet, which was an absolute blast thanks to everyone there & my favorite DJs, LES :heart:

Originally posted by codica3

I dunno but that was ridiculous and I didn't exactly think they were dancing queens.. oh well.. I guess it was all about eye candy.. or whatever.. :rolleyes:

it was crazy that like 3 times they kiked us off the stage...WTF....and i didnt think the dancing was really that good..:( ...but overall...it was an awesome night..