Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hump wednesdays with aquabooty

dgrutman

i am proud to announce that thomas & joe who brought you aquabooty are starting a new weekly called HUMP on wednesdays at TANTRA. juan mejia along with DHM and boomerang will be the resident dj's. i would like to personally invite all the cp crew to come and support them this wednesday for the opening party of HUMP.

DAVE

I mean... sure.. you can go this wednesday to hear DAMN good music. or like... go to try to pick up one of the billion fine ass women that hang out in that place. Or maybe even go to have the worlds sexiest cocktail (tantra's kiss). But me... personally.. i just want to see if those two cows that where fucking on the flyer will show up.. you know that place has grass in the entrance. so for sure im gonna park my ass on that couch and hope there some cattle grazing. i mean. you can pick up a sexy girl on sobe anytime.. and for the right price get laid.. but damn.. how often do you get to have your way with some steak..

ill see all you kids there.

-Fat0ny