Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long has it been...

marcid21

Originally posted by nycchic24

there, there :isok:

..dont...i'll misconsture it like a typical male and get excited...j/k

i was in south beach all w/e and still couldnt get any...on the last nite, when i was actually werkin a cutie, i got dissed and left all alone on the dance floor...wtf...well at least i got to see russell simmons and alicia keys in the hip hop room...never bring condoms with you on a trip...it's a guaranteed hex...

I ask women what feels good. i expect a women to satisfy me if i am going to satisfy her. And i always do (99%) of the time. I am good in bed i expect the same , is that too much to ask?not trying to be arrogant but i am very sensual and know what a woman wants and if i do not know.... i ask. why can't i find the same compatibility?

Originally posted by phatman

i was in south beach all w/e and still couldnt get any...on the last nite, when i was actually werkin a cutie, i got dissed and left all alone on the dance floor...wtf...well at least i got to see russell simmons and alicia keys in the hip hop room...never bring condoms with you on a trip...it's a guaranteed hex...

why do i think for some reason you weren't "working it" to full potential????

...i find it hard to believe....in fact...i REFUSE to believe! :tongue:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

NYCchic24 is gonna freak out, lol, but almost 3 weeks and holding...i am gonna see how long i can go, and a DAY is long for me, lol, so i am hurtin :(

i am way too far north of mason dixon line...time to go back home, the heat down there must do sumthin to the womenenen....

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Well, today makes 3 weeks since I broke up with my ex, so it's been that long. In some ways not having sex is killing me, but in others I look forward to new possibilities.

DAMN, I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SINCE LIKE THE BEGINING HALF OF APRIL SINCE I STOPPED TALKING TO THE IDIOT WHO I WAS KICKIN IT TO, BUT ITS ALL GOOD , HIS SHIT WAS CROOKED ANYWAY, HAHAHAHA