Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we're all a bunch of fucking hotties!!!

weyes

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Now all you need to do is post a pic. this post isnt valid until you do so. sigh...i think i have picked up the mindset of shady.

well, shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt, i guess you have a point, but i don't know anyone with a scanner. i suppose i can see what i can do, though...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

there should be a pic of sopha's busted arse around here somewhere

You can be so mean sometimes vic. I'm only trying to make this work but you keep pushing my love away like moldy banana bread. my mug is attached. just LOOk at what you're pushing away.

• 1 month later...

well, i don't think this is gonna come out very well, because the pics are too small. but i tried my best :( . i've been doing photo booth pics for a while now, before "amelie" came out, mind you :mad: . this strip is from april.

Originally posted by weyes

it's also the last movie i've seen, and that was in february :D !

i saw it on video 2 weeks ago. last time i went toi the movies under my own initaitive to see a movie i wanted to see and not dragged out to see a movie i had previously seen was march. before then, november.

i dont know, i used to watch alot of movies, all of a sudden i went cold turkey.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey Weyes...

Are those the glasses u were sporting on our lil meetup in nyc?/?

the one's with the shiny rocks engraved?/?? Me Likes :D :D

here's a pic of me, contemplating something deep on this really kool chair.

those are indeed my rhinestone glasses :shades: .

but you could've found a much better picture, gmc! and i wonder what you're holding :confused: (a li'l sketchy ;) )...

Originally posted by vicman

werd. i wanna get meself a digital camera, hafta find a cheapo one, need to get the real one fixed

Do you think buying one off of eBay would be a good idea?

I've been wanting to get a digitalcamera for some time too, but i don't wanna fork over $400 .

:confused:

we havent had a house party in a very long time. that was a pre-party a month ago before danny howells. on big nights we do pre-parties and stuff, like this upcoming friday.

on the camera question, i dunoo. i've never tried e-bay. i was thinking of going to best buy because i think they still have 0% financing for 12 months, that way i can get more stuff (like a decent stereo) and have a year to pay it off w/o interest (same way i got my computer and furniture) ...but i havent really checked into it, so that might have changed.

gmc - i think ebay is sketchy, but i have no experience with it myself. my dad collects rare books, though, and has received a lot of stuff that was not "as advertised," as did a friend of mine, who got a car of all things (!) from a classic car museum shipped out after buying it off ebay, and the museum had sold him something of lesser quality than what had been stated (rusted out under the hood, needed a bunch of repairs).

vic - what's wrong with your old one, can it be fixed, etc.; buying one for the interim might not be worth the money you shell out for it. if you're going to get your old one fixed, i think you really should wait for it and not get a new camera one while you're waiting. the camera store at which i work gets in new, better shit about every month and a half, and prices are dropping on cameras as the technology advances. what do you have and what are you looking for?

vic - what's wrong with your old one, can it be fixed, etc.; buying one for the interim might not be worth the money you shell out for it. if you're going to get your old one fixed, i think you really should wait for it and not get a new camera one while you're waiting. the camera store at which i work gets in new, better shit about every month and a half, and prices are dropping on cameras as the technology advances. what do you have and what are you looking for?

well the one i want to get is a digital camera. one that doesnt cost to much. i dont want anything fancy-shmancy, just so i can post pics on the web or send pics to freinds and family.

the camera i have that i need to get repared is an old one. an old cannon profesinal one. my father bought it over 20 years ago, gave it to me whan i was on a photo shooting spree and he wasnt using it anymore. the problem it has is that the film wont advance (its a 35mm) plus i would proly need to get it thouroughly cleaned. i got the tripod and good sized zoom lens.

o - i thought you were saying that you had a digital camera that was broken and you were going to buy another semi-decent digital for the meantime while your good digital was getting fixed. now i get it :) ! that woulda been a big ol' waste o' money, is what i was saying.

ok, so do you have an all-manual single-lens reflex? if so, that would mean that you can't cock the thing 'cause it's jammed. am i getting this right? repairs can cost more than they're worth, but you may be surprised; just take it to a reputable place and get an estimate. i took my grandfather's twin lens 2 1/4 (a camera that takes square pictures on 120mm film) to a great fix-it place here a few years ago with a big dent in it and they fixed it for under $100. that camera's worth over $1400.

anycrap, lemme ask the digital maven at my old work, and have her tell me what she recommends, 'cause i think canon discontinued my favorite, and i never knew all that much about digital cameras in the first place :) .

anycrap, lemme ask the digital maven at my old work, and have her tell me what she recommends, 'cause i think canon discontinued my favorite, and i never knew all that much about digital cameras in the first place :) .

i'll do that getting an estimate.....super-duper on the digital...i just want somethijng simple, nothing fancy-shmancy..zoom lens for the digital is not even required, just something simple so i can take regulra pics with.:aright:

• 2 weeks later...

'k, vic and gmc, i got transferred back to my old work, so i got to see a whole bunch of cameras. we're out of the one my friend (and boss!) recommends, the canon a40, but here's a link to canon's page on it:

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/a40-30/index.html

here's one thing i've gotta say about digital cameras: anything under 2 megapixels really isn't worth your time. when my friend recommended this camera, which boasts 2, i questioned the quality. she then got really excited about it and showed me a print from that camera, and, i tell you, i wouldn't've known it was digital unless you'd told me to look for it. seriously, i was impressed. and this camera has the option of you setting the aperture and shutter speed, if you want, as opposed to so many digital cameras that are really rigid and will only do all the thinking for you, thereby not leaving you much room for creativity, etc. we sell it for $299, but you could probably get it cheaper at B&H in new york, and they do mail order. and canon kicks ass. as far as cheaper than that goes, i don't know if anything below that would really be worth it, but i'll take a second look tomorrow :aright: .