Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we're all a bunch of fucking hotties!!!

weyes

i thought i'd put my 1000th post to good use, and stroke (no inneundo intended, but you can use it there if you like, sickos ;) ) all of our egos!

on the way to my first meetup at the apple in nyc, i was prepared to meet a bunch of computer geeks - very unattractive people who were only on a messageboard 'cause their looks were so horrid that they even drove people away in the extreme darkness of the clubs. "of course, i don't fit into that category," i thought, "because i'm only on the messageboard 'cause i don't really know where to go :rolleyes: ."

but when i got to the meetup, there was a whole group of well-dressed, good-looking people; i was absolutely shocked, and even intimidated. and blueangel, (rip) had organized it all, as she did many times. i thank her for a lot, all of this kidding aside.

but, damn, i see picture threads from time to time, and all i can say is, we are some fine-ass mothafuckas!!!

rock on.

:D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeygk

yeah- i know. i love how i can look in the mirror and say that i look totally hot and not sound shallow or vein because it's the TRUTH! :laugh: :laugh:

i especially like that pic of yours with the indian gear on your head :blown:

well I dont know if you guys have heard of how i got to meet the DC people....so bear with me..so I was at Buzz on a Friday last year on Buzz's 8th year anniversary, in front of the dj booth. That night they were giving free glow stix and cake (cake ended up on the floor) so I had a couple of glow stix, my 2 freinds that I usually go with, one had gone home and the other was in a k-hole somewhere getting macked on by a girl..so anyway, I had plenty to drink and I needed to go take leak, so I ask a girl next to me if she could take care of my glowstix while I went to take a leak, she said "yeah, no problem" so I went and took a leak, and came back for my glow stix.

30min later, I had to go take leak again and I ask the same girl again if she wouild take care of my glowstix while I went to take a leak she said, "yeah, no problem." At the end of the night I thanked her for taking care of my glow stix while I went to take a leak and I asked her her name. Anyway, I get back on CP the follwoing MOnday and I find out it was Madame Millie who had taken care of my glowstix while I went to take a leak twice...she's also a hottie :eek::D

In the subsequent weeks I got to meet the rest of the weirdos on the DC board.

ah, yes, vic, our first encounters with cp members - even if we don't realize who they are at the time - are always memorable and magical. and who knows who they'll turn out to be/what they'll come to mean to us...?

(weyes waxes sentimental in her head for a moment)

and thank you, for the recognition of my status, yo. i got juice. joeygk - you're a few posts away from choosing your own title; color me jealous :unhappy: .

good picture, boys :drool: ! but lose the guy in the middle ;):rolleyes: .

i had a disposable camera, and when I got the pics developed i asked for them in a disk so i could post them on the web. i dont have digital camera, well i have a logitec camera for my computer, so i can talk with family and see them on the computer while i do, and its supposed that that thingy can alos serev as a digital camera, but i havent managed to figure out how to tkae pics with it when I unplug it from my computer.

i'm not a very ttechnology endowed person.....i could plug in a VCR to my TV even if my life depended on it. :(

well i do know some stuff, granted the vcr thingy was a stretch but other hardcore technology type stuff, i really have no clue.

Originally posted by weyes

* note: i just keep bumping this thread up so that people will see how cute you guys are ;) .

why, thanks for the compliment :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im george, 23 yrs old, love clubs, bars, and i have relatives in San Diego and Berkley

My name is Joey, I'm 24 years old, a gemini and originally from the Midwest. I love long walks on the beach and watching the sunset w/ that special someone. If you're interested press *72 now.

:laugh::tongue:;):D

Originally posted by weyes

i thought i'd put my 1000th post to good use, and stroke (no inneundo intended, but you can use it there if you like, sickos ;) ) all of our egos!

on the way to my first meetup at the apple in nyc, i was prepared to meet a bunch of computer geeks - very unattractive people who were only on a messageboard 'cause their looks were so horrid that they even drove people away in the extreme darkness of the clubs. "of course, i don't fit into that category," i thought, "because i'm only on the messageboard 'cause i don't really know where to go :rolleyes: ."

but when i got to the meetup, there was a whole group of well-dressed, good-looking people; i was absolutely shocked, and even intimidated. and blueangel, (rip) had organized it all, as she did many times. i thank her for a lot, all of this kidding aside.

but, damn, i see picture threads from time to time, and all i can say is, we are some fine-ass mothafuckas!!!

rock on.

:D

Now all you need to do is post a pic. this post isnt valid until you do so. sigh...i think i have picked up the mindset of shady.