Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Pretty People Place"

Originally posted by misk

there are ugly people and pretty people and also just people...everywhere u go.....but to go as far as to say the jersey shore is the ugliest is just nuts....granted there are some cheese hoes.....but there is a large number of girls who probably wouldn't spit on u if your eyebrows were on fire

LMAOOO MISSSY :laugh: :laugh:. u gona stop by La FaCtoria Sunday.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by asianvixen

she's still pretty. if you deny that you have no credibility.

LoL no 1 has any credibility oyt ther on this they bash any thing that they can't get or be cool with and thats the way a lot of people live life it seems these days if some thing is better then u and u pretty much know they won't like u just hate them to make your self feel better thats the geek way ;)

Originally posted by shook

LoL no 1 has any credibility oyt ther on this they bash any thing that they can't get or be cool with and thats the way a lot of people live life it seems these days if some thing is better then u and u pretty much know they won't like u just hate them to make your self feel better thats the geek way ;)

You're exactly right, now lets all join in and bash the shit out of Phuturephunk.

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

LMAOOO MISSSY :laugh: :laugh:. u gona stop by La FaCtoria Sunday.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!:D i know i know......but myself and the seaside bazurker have been doing the surf club sunday thing....u should join us for a sunday at the shore!!!! anyways...i must go...but don't be a stranger...i'll see u soon!:D xoxoxoxo

Originally posted by embodiedhate

You're exactly right, now lets all join in and bash the shit out of Phuturephunk.

i did kid but joe g hoke and ther boy brick are way more of jokes and funnyer to pick on