Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl is not getting a liquor licence. Why change name

If Vinyl is not getting a liquor licence. Why the hell are the new owners changing the name from Vinyl to ARC. I thought they were changing the name, to get a liquor licence. Now that i found out, there not getting a liquor licence. Keep the name Vinyl.

Originally posted by shook

in my oppion with out booze that place isnt' worth going to onless a girl drags u ther and then will be the only time i shall ever step foot in ther again

Great! Please stay far, far away from Vinyl. You're exactly the type that NO ONE wants there. Thank you. :D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

whatever happened to "be yourself"?

Sure, it's still "Be Yourself" that dosent mean everyone is wanted there..."Yourself" may be a moronic drunken meathead like this guy...that dosen't mean he's wanted in Vinyl because he's being himself.

Originally posted by bleachblond420

Sure, it's still "Be Yourself" that dosent mean everyone is wanted there..."Yourself" may be a moronic drunken meathead like this guy...that dosen't mean he's wanted in Vinyl because he's being himself.

wow i haven't been called a meat head in months LoL and vynail is wack so don't worry i wont' go onless a girl bug me like the last time i went i mean the only thing i liked bout it was eating snickers and walken around shirtless and standen on the stage swayen while eating candy LoL

wow i haven't been called a meat head in months LoL and vynail is wack so don't worry i wont' go onless a girl bug me like the last time i went i mean the only thing i liked bout it was eating snickers and walken around shirtless and standen on the stage swayen while eating candy LoL

Why can't the rest of your clones think like you? They seem to love Vinyl...damn man, can't you convince your meathead buddies to hate Vinyl like you do??

:: thinks back to 2 years ago when Vinyl had the best crowd in the world ::

Sorry, I'm a just a jaded ol' Vinyl head...don't mind me.

i got nothin against juicers...as long as theyre peaceful...Shook is a cool cat..he can go to vinyl whenever the fuck he wants and stand there ..he can sit in the middle of the floor for all i care..bare chested and all..what pisses me off is the SF kids who come for afterhours all hyped up..then they start shovin ppl out their way..they never say excuse me....they bring their eye candy along and when u speak to one of these girls u get the stare down..fuck that....Danny banned glowsticks from Vinyl..y doesnt he speak up about this? its only fair

true my peaceful nature is a plus and i will agree those juciers who take sh1t to serious and feel as if they need to push people around to get ther space really do give juice and clubs a bad name

in my oppion with out booze that place isnt' worth going to onless a girl drags u ther and then will be the only time i shall ever step foot in ther again

Now now George.. that's not true.. be a good boy. :tongue:

It's a shame. I love boosin and I love going to Vynil. I wish they would go together. I won't stop going to Vynil and I won't stop drinking. I just wish I could get a couple of drinks so I could maintain my buzz throughtout the night into the morning. Oh well, I wouldn't miss DT vs. Howells for anything. should be an incredible night at VYNIL.

Originally posted by Emmitt

arc is the name given to the venue held on saturdays.....be yourself fridays at vinyl stays the same and so does body and soul....its all about the music, not the booze!!! gotta love those johnnies...hahaha

this is misinformed and incorrect

read danny's recent letter, he explains it best

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Man, we gotta get some beans in this kid . . .

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who knows what the hell you're talking about??? Oh wait it's cuz I'm from CFL.

Anyway, I think that would be a bad idea. "Ohhhh man I be blowin up so hard, it would feel so fuckin good to go lift weights for 3 hours now...."

Besides, I hear the interaction effects with roids are kinda mean....

Grand opening of arc, Saturday June 22nd

The venue formally known as Vinyl will be relaunched as arc on Saturday June 22nd. arc, not just a club, will present an entire experience every time you walk through the doors. A state of the art sound system by Steve Dash, rotating still and video art installations by some of New York's most innovative artists, and a general facelift will all work together to create a new vibe in New York City nightlife, while maintaining the rawness and integrity of the underground music scene.

The new sound system is being custom designed, built and installed by the legendary Steve Dash of Phazon fame to maximize the potential of what we already know to be a throwdown dance floor! Our vision is for the walls of arc to be used as gallery space. It includes periodic art installations creating a new visual experience every four to six weeks. arc's redesign will include a new light show, new floors, a vamped up VIP room and more. The renovation of the space will bring a new aesthetic meant to streamline your experience to the music.

Originally posted by codica3

Now now George.. that's not true.. be a good boy. :tongue:

true babe it isn't that bad but i couldnt' of stated that on a message board u know cause i got mix sh1t up and start troble ;)

Originally posted by brickhouse

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who knows what the hell you're talking about??? Oh wait it's cuz I'm from CFL.

Anyway, I think that would be a bad idea. "Ohhhh man I be blowin up so hard, it would feel so fuckin good to go lift weights for 3 hours now...."

Besides, I hear the interaction effects with roids are kinda mean....

. . . :laugh: . . . you know it! . . ;) . . .