Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so I'm going to the beach.....

so I'm heading down with Marci....figure besides the sun, the sound of the ocean may give me a piece of mind.... but the way my life has been going lately (just when you think it can't get any worse, it does..) Pray for me that I don't come home looking like a burn victim......

Originally posted by snoozi8

so I'm heading down with Marci....figure besides the sun, the sound of the ocean may give me a piece of mind.... but the way my life has been going lately (just when you think it can't get any worse, it does..) Pray for me that I don't come home looking like a burn victim......

y do so many peopel share ther lifes on this liek people give a fuk i mean she probley told every 1 that on ims yet she still posted that i mean wut the fuk u dont' hear me staten wut my day behodls or wut my life has been cause i relaze no body gives a fuk and some of yall people need to relaze this :laugh:

Originally posted by shook

y do so many peopel share ther lifes on this liek people give a fuk i mean she probley told every 1 that on ims yet she still posted that i mean wut the fuk u dont' hear me staten wut my day behodls or wut my life has been cause i relaze no body gives a fuk and some of yall people need to relaze this :laugh:

:laugh: i dunno, i sometimes wonder that too...

IM BORED AT WORK OVER HERE DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT?!??!?!??

Originally posted by somebitch

so u some wut agree with me LoL thats rare i thought u were anti george even if i did happen to make sense i mean i relaze that some of yall just despise me and wut ever i state even if yall agree u will try to say sh1t but hhmmmm in your response u some wut agreed this is not good u are suposed to call em a ass hole and tell me to fuk off

Originally posted by somebitch

. . . I do!! . . Lets start a Bored At Work Club and charge 100 bucks a year for membership . . The benefits? . . . we all trade secrets on how to look busy and produce ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! . . . and do it with style to boot!! . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I do!! . . Lets start a Bored At Work Club and charge 100 bucks a year for membership . . The benefits? . . . we all trade secrets on how to look busy and produce ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! . . . and do it with style to boot!! . . . :laugh: . . .

yall crazy i work nites 4 am to 9 so i just got home from work and killen time befor bed lol i could never wake up early and sh1t so i give some of yall early birds props

ummm back to the topic at hand lol. . .

I went to the beach yesterday hun and let me warn ya, if your thinking about ploppin in the water. . .it is collllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddd!!!! But the sun is goooooood hehe ;)

have fun!!!

she really doesn't tho cause i never devoted a whole topic to it LoL i've just stated it in side of other topcis which is a big diffrence ;)

oh so starting a topic dedicated to something personal makes you a loser but telling people in an already existing topic about your life is ok?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

once again, shook shoves his foot in his mouth

:blank:

lol never so kid i have only made topcis to make fun of people never to talk bout my life and i never once even made a commet on this board bout me wanten to gain 70 pounds or who i think is hot and u can look in all the old pages u cpers have never seen me once talk bout that ish ;)

work does suck...

I feel like i'm on a comedown but I was sober all weekend, so I guess I'm just sad about being back in nyc...

the beach sounds fun... I need to get rid of this job, shit... whats the lotto at, these days? :blown:

Yeah seriously......there really doesn't need to be threads about "I'm going to the beach today" or "The dealer lost my car" or "I got two hours of sleep last night", "I drank a coffee from Starbucks", "My foot fell asleep" or whatever

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Get back to some topics that will get some sort of substance to it instead of threads that people can only reply "I wish I could too" or "That sucks"

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah seriously......there really doesn't need to be threads about "I'm going to the beach today" or "The dealer lost my car" or "I got two hours of sleep last night", "I drank a coffee from Starbucks", "My foot fell asleep" or whatever

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Get back to some topics that will get some sort of substance to it instead of threads that people can only reply "I wish I could too" or "That sucks"

:laugh:

Yea lets have more threads about who spinnin where, and about people working out:laugh:

Originally posted by kingartur

:laugh:

Yea lets have more threads about who spinnin where, and about people working out:laugh:

There arn't any threads really about people working out except for that one from Chula.......

I have an idea....how about we have some threads that are....ummmmm...

Interesting

Originally posted by djjonstephen

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Jon... I hate to sound a little aggressive... but by the same token, do you think anyone gave a flying fuck when your car was stolen or your boy got busted for drugs??? (yeah, we actually do, because we're your friends... but you see what i'm getting at?)

honestly, I kind of like to hear the day to day in ppl's lives on here... it beats the fuck out of "what are you doing tonight" and its a way for ppl to not have to repeat the same thing to 10 of their friends separately...

:)