Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hate Object of the day: Phuturephunk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Then why don't you take a shot. It's easy enough, he obviously isn't going to defend himself. And plus he deserves it.

Remember, what I asked above. EVERYONE is welcome to join in the bashing.

I like the kid, why should I?

And why exactly does he deserve a bashing?

Because he exists, and is a waste of all of our time. Not to mention he's morbidly obese.

First off, you're the one taking up space bashing him, while he's the one not responding. How exactly is he, as opposed to you, "a waste of all our time?"

Secondly, the last time I checked the dictionary, existing and being fat ain't synonymous with deserving to be insulted.

Boy, who the hell taught you in grade school?

Originally posted by bamitsme

wow message board geeks gotta love em.

Shut the fuck up Jarhead.

And to address you Xpander: Being fat is one of the worst curses out there, and for good reason. If a person can't be at least mildly in shape, then they don't deserve to exist.

Shut the fuck up Jarhead.

And to address you Xpander: Being fat is one of the worst curses out there, and for good reason. If a person can't be at least mildly in shape, then they don't deserve to exist.

yo i bet your girlfriends fat..your moms probably fat..your sis is fat...this is why you have all this anger torwards fat people.. jarheaddd??????hahaha rightttt

Originally posted by bamitsme

yo i bet your girlfriends fat..your moms probably fat..your sis is fat...this is why you have all this anger torwards fat people.. jarheaddd??????hahaha rightttt

SEE!! You hate them too, now join in the bashing of Phuturephunk.

Originally posted by somebitch

why do you like msg board drama so much? maybe you have absolutely no life so this is your outlet? not trying to be mean but curious..

:confused::rolleyes:

Oh It is my outlet, and yes I do indeed know it's stupid. I'm just doing it cause I hate that guy. I don't really know why, I just do. His existence is disgusting to me and should be eliminated before he infects anyone else with his presence.

It would give me no more joy in life then to see him broken on the floor, crying like a child. THAT IS MY GOAL. :aright:

Oh It is my outlet, and yes I do indeed know it's stupid. I'm just doing it cause I hate that guy. I don't really know why, I just do. His existence is disgusting to me and should be eliminated before he infects anyone else with his presence.

It would give me no more joy in life then to see him broken on the floor, crying like a child. THAT IS MY GOAL. :aright:

sounds like jealousy to me... :idea:

mike is a nice kid... i dont know why you would wanna hurt him. youre fucked up in the head. :blown:

phuture or wut ever the his name is does have a habit of runnen his mouth just like his brother in crime joe G i mean they post like people give a fuk pumpen out pure geeky ness i mean yall can at least try to not type like a geek and maybe people would respect u more but even threw wordz yall can tell your nerdz and bout over weight ness i wonder if eiether of yall can see your diks or do yall just blow each other with out ever really seeing it get done this is wut i wonder ????????? i mean how do yall fuk is it like lift the belly and fuk or is it like push it to the side or wut ?????? and now we all knwo jope g is a virgen with girls but he has been with his hoke and brick boys but phuter have u gottten laid yet this is another question i have or do u just dip off in hoke and brick like every otehr geek on this board

Originally posted by joeg

sounds like jealousy to me... :idea:

i could sit here and type all this sh1t to u tryen to offend u but all i really need to say is this to offend u

your a fat fuk LoL

and see just sayen that made me feel good and laugh ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

why do you like msg board drama so much? maybe you have absolutely no life so this is your outlet? not trying to be mean but curious..

:confused::rolleyes:

Isn't it just a MESSAGEBOARD?? :confused:

Don't worry about it so much...kid's busting some balls - no worries.