Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hate Object of the day: Phuturephunk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .dude, I'm not even gonna bother . . . and plus, you'll get this thread shifted to the Drama board where there's no traffic . . . so the "game" won't last very long . . .

. . remember, if you're gonna HATE, at least label the thread something else . . .

Codica: I don't remember adressing you.

Fatass: Why aren't you gonna bother? At a loss for words? Come on, I would expect more from you. But then again, it is kinda hard to forumulate a sentence when you're binging on all those Ho Ho's, now isn't it?

But then again, maybe I shouldn't expect much, all that lard is probably invading your brain, pooling and slowing it down. Also, don't assume I'm a guy. I may have intoned that, but with the internet, anything is possible.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Codica: I don't remember adressing you.

Fatass: Why aren't you gonna bother? At a loss for words? Come on, I would expect more from you. But then again, it is kinda hard to forumulate a sentence when you're binging on all those Ho Ho's, now isn't it?

But then again, maybe I shouldn't expect much, all that lard is probably invading your brain, pooling and slowing it down. Also, don't assume I'm a guy. I may have intoned that, but with the internet, anything is possible.

. . . whatever dude. . . :rolleyes: . . does it make you feel good? . . .do you get a sense of fullfillment from it? . . . then continue right along . .

Hate with a purpose is OK. Hate with no purpose is bad. When you rip on Shook for ripping on others, I think its ok. Ripping on someone like Phunk who is cool with everyone and doesn't start shit is really not that cool. Put your hate to better use.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . whatever dude. . . :rolleyes: . . does it make you feel good? . . .do you get a sense of fullfillment from it? . . . then continue right along . .

Roha: Aww, isn't that so cute.

Flabby: It does make me feel good. I like ridiculing you just for the simple fact that all that I say you KNOW is true. Let's examine, shall we:

1) You're a fatass with no self-esteem (pathetic). I say this because it reflects in your posts.

2) Being a fatass, but having a half-way decent personality (for a pig. I would dare say Arnold has nothing on you pal) probably, I would speculate, puts you in the "friend" zone with chicks, right?

So that means you never get laid, but hear it all.

That's quite pathetic, but fitting nonetheless.

3) You're a junkie on top of that. Love eating those pills do you? Now why is that? Could it be that you can't get over your innate fear of people making fun of you all the time (which they are. . ). LOL, you're the poster boy for Shook's rants. A FATASS cockroach as you'd term it.

I think I can end the list there. What'cha gonna say about it?

Originally posted by joeg

lol... I thought I got all the fat jokes around here... wtf...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HA. You're just like him, but I do think you have the benefit of being younger if I remember correctly. Do yourself a favor, save yourself before it's too late.

HA. You're just like him, but I do think you have the benefit of being younger if I remember correctly. Do yourself a favor, save yourself before it's too late.

I'm tying the noose now... I'll go to the bathroom and hang myself from one of the stalls in a few... god, I hope its a clean break this time... ;)

I'm tying the noose now... I'll go to the bathroom and hang myself from one of the stalls in a few... god, I hope its a clean break this time... ;)

I'd hope so, Nothing worse than a fatass in a wheelchair. They should take them out to pasture and shoot them. They're such a waste of life.

See, that's where you're missing the point. I don't want to be funny, I want to be cruel and to the point. And I think I'm doing a good job, no?

Eh, you could do a whole lot better...but whatever

See, that's where you're missing the point. I don't want to be funny, I want to be cruel and to the point. And I think I'm doing a good job, no?

not really... Justin and I tell each other to kill ourselves on a daily basis... so you're not really breaking any new ground or anything...

and I think everyone is getting pretty desensitized to it... I mean, if you see someone tell everyone that they suck... then it really doesn't mean much... because its being said to so many ppl...

Originally posted by xpander

Eh, you could do a whole lot better...but whatever

Then why don't you take a shot. It's easy enough, he obviously isn't going to defend himself. And plus he deserves it.

Remember, what I asked above. EVERYONE is welcome to join in the bashing.

not really... Justin and I tell each other to kill ourselves on a daily basis... so you're not really breaking any new ground or anything...

and I think everyone is getting pretty desensitized to it... I mean, if you see someone tell everyone that they suck... then it really doesn't mean much... because its being said to so many ppl...

I'll say to you what I, in effect, said to Expander: Take a fucking shot of your own.

Hey, if you can do better, than DO IT!

I'll say to you what I, in effect, said to Expander: Take a fucking shot of your own.