Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: new Matrix order....

maybe theyre just devoted fans of the dutch soccer team by the same name? maybe they just like smelling nice? maybe their funky-fresh-hippidy-hoppidy-breakdancin style is so clean and pure it can only be compared to Ajax? or maybe..just maybe..theyre bored upstate herb-asses who have nothing better to do then create a clique called AJAX just so they can bond together and have elaborate homosexual orgies under the cover of a GANG ?......sorry....i got no sleep last night and im delirious..fucking World Cup is gona be the death of me

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG... Helen I think its because when that kid with the "ajax" shirt on breakdances he cleans the floor like AJAX or something.. I forgot what Larry and Rob told me... its something of that nature, right? :confused:

Originally posted by codica3

I wonder where the midget was.. :confused:

he's been training gettin ready to meet us all again and really show us up. i hear he's been hangin from the bar in his closet with paint cans tied to his feet tryin to stretch out his legs to be taller.

I wish I was little bit taller,

I wish I was a baller,

I wish I had a girl who looked good

I would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

and a six four Impala

:D :D :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG... Helen I think its because when that kid with the "ajax" shirt on breakdances he cleans the floor like AJAX or something.. I forgot what Larry and Rob told me... its something of that nature, right? :confused:

Yeah, they always pretend to wipe the floor before they try to breakdance.

Too bad we owned that shit, Gary when u gettin those pics developed?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

the sad part is im getting paid while i sit here and do this :rolleyes:

LOL.. I hear you on that one..

But.. you shouldn't make fun of him cause he's a midget and he's short.. he can't really help that.. you should make fun of him cause of the way he acts and whatnot.. :blown:

Originally posted by codica3

How would you like it if you had some kind of physical imperfection that is as noticable as that kid's and people constantly picked on you?? :(

shit...i thought u were bein sarcastic. ur serious huh? i wouldnt make fun of the kid for just bein short. but since he's such a jackass he deserves it. u gotta admit everything we say bout this kid is funny

cody...u know ur the greatest...but it isnt like gary and rob made him a midget...and im sure it wouldnt be the first or last time someone called him a midget or tossed that ass..yeh life did deal him a shitty hand of cards..but hey....hes livin..he seems to b rockin the ajax hat bringin attention to himself...so...