Clubplanet Nightlife Community

offical PVD meetup

after a concensus including the old thread

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=866208#post866208

it seems PVD is doing 1-5am. so get there early.

MEETUP: 12-12:30 at main floor power/juice bar!

(its the easiest, most visable, and wont be packed in like in front of the dj booth) we can always move on over to the booth.

I'm sure people will want a later meetup, but during pvd is impossible and after, well after maybe again at 5? Same spot?

Heres a pic of me: (i dont know where the thread went)

http://www.fourstarchef.com/djchefcast.html

(second to bottom)

Lets do it!

I've got a few friends coming in from out of town whose never been to Exit and I have not been back there since the renovation, so can anyone tell me how much is it at the door when they jack it up for PVD (without advanced tickets), how long is the line going to be to get in, and any guestlists? Power/Juice bar easy to find cause I want to meet some cp heads since I've been checking out this board for a long time but have never been to a meetup.

Originally posted by orangecow2141

I've got a few friends coming in from out of town whose never been to Exit and I have not been back there since the renovation, so can anyone tell me how much is it at the door when they jack it up for PVD (without advanced tickets), how long is the line going to be to get in, and any guestlists? Power/Juice bar easy to find cause I want to meet some cp heads since I've been checking out this board for a long time but have never been to a meetup.

for each ticket at the door it's probable going to run you about $627.86 after tax. that's if you don't buy it from that guy in the corner selling soda. and i'm not talking about the corner of 56th and 11th.....im talking about the corner of 55th and 12th cuz the line gonna wrap around the block. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by orangecow2141

anywhere 50-$60 at the door,

get there EARLY!!!!!

yeah theres only 1 power/juice bar on the main floor, Ill be there from 12, just say hi and "clubplanet" :)

Originally posted by aphexzinx

IM a newbie AND this is my First CB meetup .. I really wanna meet u KEWL peoples ! shout out AphexZinx! ...RED/BlaCK Spikey hair LoL see u @ 12:30 :hat: power/bar

its CP.. oops.. hehe.. and how the hell would you pronounce that?!?!?!?!!? I'd shout it but probably wouldnt sound right :confused:

what club is that pic from?? looks like one on LI... but probably not

Okay, ill try to be there. Most likely ill be at the one at 5.

BTW im shy, so if you see a short asian guy spikey hair (yeah that helps), adidas COLLARed shirt with addidas stripes that are only like 1 inch long, ask if he's King... no really ill show you my license then... =)

Originally posted by notallthere

$50 its total fucking bullshit. Fucking BULLSHIT

yeah, it does suck....but I'm finally over the whole price thing and how packed it's gonna get tonight. I'm just so fucking psyched, at this point, to see one of the nastiest DJ's in the world spin tonight.

Originally posted by zekefreak

yeah, it does suck....but I'm finally over the whole price thing and how packed it's gonna get tonight. I'm just so fucking psyched, at this point, to see one of the nastiest DJ's in the world spin tonight.

i agree. i also cannot control my excitment. :D

Originally posted by zekefreak

Ahhhh, I whole heardetly agree.

I know its going to be packed, I know I am gonna bump into pepple left and right, I know it's expensive, but its Paul Van Dyk, and I have never heard him live, so I am there. :)