Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP

merkie

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well i will be up there. i already have my ticket and i've never been to exit. i keep hearing i'm going to have a horrible time but its PvD - what can I say?

Let me know if you decide to go. I haven't seen you since Miami.

:(

I agree with you, I don't think the venue can have that much of an influence on your evening, unless of course it is just really nasty, the staff are complete assholes, and the soundsystem is shotty. But I don't think you are going to run in to all three of those. As far as the crowd is concerned, don't let other people ruin your party, if they aren't having a good time - shame on them. Party your ass off Girl!!

Originally posted by therunner

I agree with you, I don't think the venue can have that much of an influence on your evening, unless of course it is just really nasty, the staff are complete assholes, and the soundsystem is shotty. But I don't think you are going to run in to all three of those. As far as the crowd is concerned, don't let other people ruin your party, if they aren't having a good time - shame on them. Party your ass off Girl!!

well, the venue could definitely ruin a good night . . .

exit's sound system sux big time and the last time i was there i totally changed for the worse . . .

unless chynado11 has a say in this . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

well, the venue could definitely ruin a good night . . .

exit's sound system sux big time and the last time i was there i totally changed for the worse . . .

unless chynado11 has a say in this . . .

I have never let a venue ruin my night, It may have not been the best night and I wish that who was spinning was spinning somewhere else. I have also been to great venues and the DJ just fucking sucked, that will ruin your night more than anything.

And fights, fights in clubs will totally ruin the atmosphere of the night and spoil everyones evening. But as far as the staff, stay away from them as much as you can if they seem to be assholes or not so courteous.

Ooh. It's a lady! :D Hello Merkie. I also enjoy walks on the beach and romantic convos (whatever those are). I also am into 5'6" blondes, so it's your lucky day! And if you really are into strap on's, then we can have Millie join the party, too. ;)

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MadamMillie

omg y'allllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this, pick on millie day???? i've had an insanely tough week (actually make that 8 months!!!)

Well if you'd stop trying to show everyone your strap-on, then maybe we wouldn't keep bringing it up!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

omg y'allllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this, pick on millie day???? i've had an insanely tough week (actually make that 8 months!!!)

You know we all love you.

Originally posted by therunner

awww! thank you! don't you worry. i will be partying like a rock star :D The last time I saw PvD - well, let's just say I still get all giddy when I think about it! deg.gif

I'm gonna keep an open mind and we'll just see what happens. I know Nautilus will be waiting on Monday morning with an "I TOLD YOU SO!" if I don't have a good time. :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

awww! thank you! don't you worry. i will be partying like a rock star :D The last time I saw PvD - well, let's just say I still get all giddy when I think about it! deg.gif

I'm gonna keep an open mind and we'll just see what happens. I know Nautilus will be waiting on Monday morning with an "I TOLD YOU SO!" if I don't have a good time. :tongue:

don't do it! it's PVD here! meaning it's just a disco death trap