Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what are we eating today?/?

Just ordered up some Enchilladas w/ chicken fajita and lemon snapple ice tea.

It was so funny, b/c i couldn't understand a WORD the person i was speaking to was saying. I just kept blurting out words hoping they were right :laugh:

Alas, the daily grind of NYcity food services :blank:

How 'bout all of you smurfs n smurfettes :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm having some ghetto concoction consisting of rice, ground meat, sofrito and cheddar cheese. When you're broke you come up with some damn interesting meals! :laugh:

:puke:

thats the most fucking disgusting thing i've heard all day. i think it was the words "cheddar cheese" and "concoction" put together that did it for me. the combination is nauseous.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Just ordered up some Enchilladas w/ chicken fajita and lemon snapple ice tea.

It was so funny, b/c i couldn't understand a WORD the person i was speaking to was saying. I just kept blurting out words hoping they were right :laugh:

Alas, the daily grind of NYcity food services :blank:

How 'bout all of you smurfs n smurfettes :confused:

i'm myself enjoying a delicious shrimp paella w/ extra extra virgin olive oil. i put olive oil on everything. olive oyl rules.

Originally posted by dr0ne

i'm myself enjoying a delicious shrimp paella w/ extra extra virgin olive oil. i put olive oil on everything. olive oyl rules.

Mmmm, sounds good AND nutricious :D

Olive oil rocks! She's tasty, healthy and goes well with tossed salad ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Mmmm, sounds good AND nutricious :D

Olive oil rocks! She's tasty, healthy and goes well with tossed salad ;)

well......im not quite the expert on tossing salad, but why yes, i do put it on my lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and other veggies, along with a healthy sprinkle of fresh ground pepper and a tiny little bit of salt.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I'll have two souvlaki, a gyro, french fries, a diet coke (to negate the calories) and the hot guy at the gyro stand.

that guy's 56, married and has 3 kids. did i mention he probably hasn't seen his dick in 15 years?

Originally posted by dr0ne

:puke:

thats the most fucking disgusting thing i've heard all day. i think it was the words "cheddar cheese" and "concoction" put together that did it for me. the combination is nauseous.

Huh? What's wrong with a concoction including cheddar cheese? Do you not like cheese or something?