TALLA 2XLC at GLOW this Saturday

clubglow

TALLA 2XLC

Pete Moutso

At GLOW

Saturday June 15TH

NO LINE, NO WAIT…NO PROBLEM!

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

Talla 2XLC is credited for being one of the pioneers of the global Techno scene. From being the founding father of the legendary Technoclub @ Dorian Gray (est. 1984), to becoming the most loved Trance DJ in Germany, Talla has received global recognition for his unique brand of powerful and epic Techno Trance. With performances world wide, further capturing the emotions of his massive fan base across all continents and residencies all over the globe including, Space (Ibiza), Slinky, Gatecrasher (UK), Pacha (Tel Aviv), Glow (USA-DC) and many more. Talla has become the flagship to lead the world further into uncharted territories of this epidemic we call Trance. Today Talla 2XLC belongs to the elite group of DJ's in Germany that few artists can claim to belong to. He is one of the best selling artists in the country. This trance deity has headlined almost every major club and event in the world including the Love Parade. Talla is a true believer of our worldwide movement, someone with clarity of vision and passion for his trade-take a look at the "world through his eyes" and see what the future has in store.

REDUCED ADMISSION WITH THIS EMAIL BEFORE 11:30

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you German Trance legend TALLA 2XLC alongside weekly resident PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing intelligent lighting, visual and laser show by LJ’s Johnnie and Alex. Come see your favorite GLOW resident DJ’s Talla 2XLC and Pete Moutso, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 9pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at 714 6th Street NW, DC

FOR ONLINE TICKETS VISIT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

**NEXT WEEK 6/22/02 NOEL SANGER (Nettwerk, Music Now)**

Coming soon…George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Kid Vicious, Bossi of Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso.

GLOW RESIDENTS: George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, D:Fuse,

Talla 2xlc, Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso.

Originally posted by nourishment

I don't suppose I would have any CP companions if I wanted to check out this scene on Saturday, would I?

*bats eyelashes like a wanton hussy*

i'd like to go but i need to find someone to ride with from jersey and i don't see that happening because no one else seems to have the endurance to go to DC the day after PVD.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i'd like to go but i need to find someone to ride with from jersey and i don't see that happening because no one else seems to have the endurance to go to DC the day after PVD.

Take the train. I'll pick you up. Since I don't live in DC, can't offer a place to stay. Try mentioning that you're hot and you should receive plenty.

Take the train. I'll pick you up. Since I don't live in DC, can't offer a place to stay. Try mentioning that you're hot and you should receive plenty.

Hold on did I hear someone hot needs a place to stay, just so happens I might have some extra room:3some:

Did I mention how Glow is my favorite place in DC too:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I'll go by myself. (Probably after Moutso vacates the booth) But I was hoping for some male CP protection from the ass grabbers.

what makes you think that the "male cp protection" wont be the one grabbing your ass?

Don't get me wrong, I'll go by myself. (Probably after Moutso vacates the booth) But I was hoping for some male CP protection from the ass grabbers.

Oh thats all you need, you came to the right place, I have no problem providing protection for your ass. I'm one of the best in the industry.....see you at about 1am!!!

driving is cheaper than the train. i'll think about it and let you know. I don't really know any of you DC CP people.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Hold on did I hear someone hot needs a place to stay, just so happens I might have some extra room:3some:

i dunno pgiddy, given that there would, hypothetically speaking, be 2 girls looking for a place to stay in DC, and you so keen in providing an abode to rest aftre the night out, that 3 some smiley of yours, would suggest that you would be the one in the middle with the 2 girls strutting their stuff on your 2 extremities

Originally posted by vicman

what makes you think that the "male cp protection" wont be the one grabbing your ass?

sshhhhhhhh your not suppose to say that, your suppose to aid and comfort her, not provide her with more concern.

Originally posted by pgiddy

sshhhhhhhh your not suppose to say that, your suppose to aid and comfort her, not provide her with more concern.

oops....uh....ummm...yeah, nourishment, pgiddy is the best in the business in ass protection, satisfied clients state:

anonymous girl1

"pgiddy is the best for providing ass protection. exit guidos werent able to get to me thanks to pgiddy"

hotguidogirl states,

"pgiddy protected my ass while my guido bf wuz outta town, definitly a thumbs up, way up for pgiddy"

fatgirl2 states,

"at first i was concerned my ass was to big for pgiddy to protect, but he came through when the going got tough at the peak of tony draper's set, as part of my reward i gave him sweet tlc afterwards..."

pgiddy: ass protector extraordinaire. for service call: 1-PGIDDY-4ASS

pgiddy, recomended by 9 out of 10 people for ass protection.

mention this ad and receive a 10% discounton exclusive pgiddy service.

paymenet accepted in cash or in kind.

icon14.gificon14.gif

fatgirl2 states,

"at first i was concerned my ass was to big for pgiddy to protect, but he came through when the going got tough at the peak of tony draper's set, as part of my reward i gave him sweet tlc afterwards..."

icon14.gificon14.gif

Yup see that, I even watch the big girls ass, no ass is to big for my protection. I do not discrminate and take my job seriously..

oops....uh....ummm...yeah, nourishment, pgiddy is the best in the business in ass protection, satisfied clients state:

anonymous girl1

"pgiddy is the best for providing ass protection. exit guidos werent able to get to me thanks to pgiddy"

hotguidogirl states,

"pgiddy protected my ass while my guido bf wuz outta town, definitly a thumbs up, way up for pgiddy"

fatgirl2 states,

pgiddy: ass protector extraordinaire. for service call: 1-PGIDDY-4ASS

pgiddy, recomended by 9 out of 10 people for ass protection.

mention this ad and receive a 10% discounton exclusive pgiddy service.

icon14.gificon14.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny Funny Funny Stuff

Everyone told me to beware of the ass grabbers at glow and the former zei, and I went and saw none of it. I even wore a leather bra harness and and the guys were respectable around me, or other girls are hotter. i thought the guys at glow were very conservative around the women, not like what I'm used to at Exit.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Everyone told me to beware of the ass grabbers at glow and the former zei, and I went and saw none of it. I even wore a leather bra harness and and the guys were respectable around me, or other girls are hotter. i thought the guys at glow were very conservative around the women, not like what I'm used to at Exit.

Thats just so wrong that guys do that shit, I thought guys stopped trying to cop a feel like that in clubs and bars, but I guess not. I know about a month or so ago I grabbed this girls ass on accident (complete accident, Suavee was there he knows). I was dancing and my hand went back and well I touched some stuff I shouldn't have touched, I felt so bad and kept apologizing to her.

compared to Exit, Glow is a monastery. you do get some sketchy people there though as they have salsa and merengue and who knows what upstairs in their second floor.

so you are telling me I better wear some serious ass protection gear when I go to Exit on Friday?

Damn, I was really hoping to leave that at home this weekend....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

so you are telling me I better wear some serious ass protection gear when I go to Exit on Friday?

Damn, I was really hoping to leave that at home this weekend....

Just wear a steal chastity belt and you should be ok.