Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Vinyl make money with no alcohol being sold

I see Vinyl is being sold. I'v heard, they dont make much money, because they dont sell Alcohol. Thats why i wonder, how much they pay Danny Tegliano. People say Vicious and JP make 10,000 the night they DJ. What about Tegliano. I think he has to make alot less. Since Vinyl doesn't make money from Alcohol and Vinyl is much smaller then SF or Roxy.

Originally posted by danwilson

I see Vinyl is being sold. I'v heard, they dont make much money, because they dont sell Alcohol. Thats why i wonder, how much they pay Danny Tegliano. People say Vicious and JP make 10,000 the night they DJ. What about Tegliano. I think he has to make alot less. Since Vinyl doesn't make money from Alcohol and Vinyl is much smaller then SF or Roxy.

im not sure how much tegliano makes....im sure he's some shitty ass small time DJ cuz out of all the parties i've been to in the city ive never seen this tegliano guy spin.

Originally posted by dr0ne

im not sure how much tegliano makes....im sure he's some shitty ass small time DJ cuz out of all the parties i've been to in the city ive never seen this tegliano guy spin.

Danny Tegliano spun at my friend's bar mitzah. He makes about 150 bucks a night. And yes, he is a shitty DJ.

Originally posted by £ddie

Danny Tegliano spun at my friend's bar mitzah. He makes about 150 bucks a night. And yes, he is a shitty DJ.

yea.....but when he dropped the electric slide........he brought the house down!!!...................and the macarena....FORGET IT!!.....

are you guys talking out of your ass you dont have to maker a lot of money to be a great dj it like saying rich people are better than those who are not..........i was at vinyl last friday 6-7-02 about 7am because tony draper over at exit was playing some whack slow shit that you could not dance to even though he was on point last friday with the last trance song he drop last friday ..........so anyway i head over to vinyl and he made

my night he drop the sickest tracks into he close i really didnt think much about vinyl but after last friday if he drop some more of that phat vinyl i will def be there this friday the only thing that i was not feeling was the heavy gay scene but to even one the own taste but the two hot looking tourist lady wearing the mini dress was def hot adn the one with the red was not wearing no undies and that was hot too and also the group of hot chinese girls were hot toooo...peace just my point of view:eek:

Originally posted by trancecity

are you guys talking out of your ass you dont have to maker a lot of money to be a great dj it like saying rich people are better than those who are not..........i was at vinyl last friday 6-7-02 about 7am because tony draper over at exit was playing some whack slow shit that you could not dance to even though he was on point last friday with the last trance song he drop last friday ..........so anyway i head over to vinyl and he made

my night he drop the sickest tracks into he close i really didnt think much about vinyl but after last friday if he drop some more of that phat vinyl i will def be there this friday the only thing that i was not feeling was the heavy gay scene but to even one the own taste but the two hot looking tourist lady wearing the mini dress was def hot adn the one with the red was not wearing no undies and that was hot too and also the group of hot chinese girls were hot toooo...peace just my point of view:eek:

Just fyi the gay scene has contributed more to nightlife in general and specifically to the house music you listen to than any other. It doesn't matter who you are, what you look like or where you're from. As long as you bring a good vibe and respect for others, then Vinyl is a great place to be and it's a great place to learn about music. That's one thing i've always noticed with Danny. he TEACHES about the history of the music every night he spins.

If you get there early like when it opens and just sit on a speaker, close your eyes and bob your head, you'll see what i mean. There is a LOT of love in the air.

I agree with you...Tegliano was on the hook this Friday...Crazy music beats all night long...I'm a gonna be bak soon and maybe them hot ladies I seen could be there too...My new home away from the home I live in is Vinyl.... :):rolleyes:

Ok I need to go get some sleep now.....

gay scene on friday? shit man if you were bothered I'd seriously stay the fuck away from exit saturdays!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im sorry, but Danwillson, or who ever the fuck u are, u gotta be like 16-17, Cause shit, your the most Stupid fuck iv ever seen in my life, im sorry to be so Rude, but hunny Get yourself a fucking clue boy, Cause your shit is tired......

And PLEASE for the love of god, if u listen to Draper,

Dont go to Vinyl, lol not to be a rude fucker again, but

What is going on with these fucking kids today?

Can we school them?

101 on night clubbing History

MY GAWD

Gather around draper heads, Gather around

It was a Cold friggid night in December of 80'ish(LOL) when all the little boys danced on polls, and all the girls were Working there door's When BOOM BAMM Wham, House music was Born

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean Danny TENAGLIA, he is considered to be one of the worlds best and most succesfull DJ's. and you idiots have been misspelling his name for the past ten posts. And Vinyl charges $15 a head. on an average night $4,500 ti $6,500 Tenaglia fans walk through the door. Thats $75,000 average a night. Also consider this Vinyl has remained untouched for abou seven years that I have been going there. Not a penny was spent to renovate the place and the club owes the whole building so there is no lease payment. You are a dumb breed of people!

Originally posted by gheorghiy

Do you mean Danny TENAGLIA, he is considered to be one of the worlds best and most succesfull DJ's. and you idiots have been misspelling his name for the past ten posts. And Vinyl charges $15 a head. on an average night $4,500 ti $6,500 Tenaglia fans walk through the door. Thats $75,000 average a night. Also consider this Vinyl has remained untouched for abou seven years that I have been going there. Not a penny was spent to renovate the place and the club owes the whole building so there is no lease payment. You are a dumb breed of people!

Can I smack some sarcasm & humor in your face???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gheorghiy

Thank you,

I want to see all these shit talker spin a 10 hour incredible set...............

Just don't go to VINLY then, no stupid people allowed...............

Originally posted by perns2002

Thank you,

I want to see all these shit talker spin a 10 hour incredible set...............

Just don't go to VINLY then, no stupid people allowed...............

A-HA! That's why I had never of tegliano before! Because he spins at VINLY! I've never been to vinly......is that like in the outer boroughs? Maybe long island?

Originally posted by dr0ne

A-HA! That's why I had never of tegliano before! Because he spins at VINLY! I've never been to vinly......is that like in the outer boroughs? Maybe long island? [/quote

V I N Y L is right outside the Holland Tunnel ............. Yellow Door, a few door down the WETLANDS,

Originally posted by cintron

well if your attitude is that nasty then i wouldn't want to start peeking my nose around in nastier places.

Soooo no thanks, girl.:D

:P ahhhh all the love in here. It's feeling like a 4am Vinyl already!

:blown:

I am probally the nicest person you wil ever meet, I was being defensive I guess