Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Girl

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am guessing the one with the nice legs

you have guessed right- the blonde is my girl ghislaine- who also happens to be very single- i dont really chill in new jersery since i actually live closer to the city- and come on there really isnt anything that hott in nj- unless u guys can enlighten me.

thanx

nikki

Originally posted by diorissimia

you have guessed right- the blonde is my girl ghislaine- who also happens to be very single- i dont really chill in new jersery since i actually live closer to the city- and come on there really isnt anything that hott in nj- unless u guys can enlighten me.

thanx

nikki

come on there really isnt anything that hott in nj-

Hey newbie, try not to diss Nj on our board so soon, afterall you asked us to welcome you right.....................

there are actually a lot of great things to do here, don't knock it before you try it :D

huni i am a born and bred jerz girl- lived here all my life- believe i know what jerz is all about have attempted to enjoy it b4- the only really good thing to do in nj is the bar scene- just b/c i decide to post on the board doesnt mean im a justanother nj clubber- didnt know that was a prerequisite in order to post here- and no this isnt my first board ive posted on others.

nikki

QUOTE]Originally posted by diorissimia

huni i am a born and bred jerz girl- lived here all my life- believe i know what jerz is all about have attempted to enjoy it b4- the only really good thing to do in nj is the bar scene- just b/c i decide to post on the board doesnt mean im a justanother nj clubber- didnt know that was a prerequisite in order to post here- and no this isnt my first board ive posted on others.

nikki

Originally posted by diorissimia

thanx

nikki

TO QUOTE MY GOOD FRIEND TOMMYTEMPTS(ALSO KNOWN AS FUGAZE)

"TEMPTS IS THE ANSWER" SWEETHEART

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by diorissimia

nikki

your blonde friend.....I want her...

Tommy