Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldnt it be nice to have a DOOR POLICY AT Vinyl/ARC

i know i have gone here in the past, but i think it would be really nice to have some sort of a Private party/Door person thing going on, Where there was someone At the door picking people off line who were Regular's or new Who the Kids were, who were there for the MUSIC, not

The Shirtless, Drugged up, Fakeness that has kinda Crawled over the space, as of late :)

someone who new the party well, knew the faces and could make for a tighter, Tasty, VIBE inside,

not to be posh, or annoying not letting specific people in.

But doing it to preserve our party, and to make for a safer more Enjoyable Night.

What ya think, ?:)

JaySea

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea

i know i have gone here in the past, but i think it would be really nice to have some sort of a Private party/Door person thing going on, Where there was someone At the door picking people off line who were Regular's or new Who the Kids were, who were there for the MUSIC, not

The Shirtless, Drugged up, Fakeness that has kinda Crawled over the space, as of late :)

someone who new the party well, knew the faces and could make for a tighter, Tasty, VIBE inside,

not to be posh, or annoying not letting specific people in.

But doing it to preserve our party, and to make for a safer more Enjoyable Night.

What ya think, ?:)

JaySea

I see! like .... a REVERSE DRESS CODE!!!

hmmm....ok u....FCUK.....u.....AIX......u.....Dolce & Gabana.....all u suckerz out!!!!!!!

would that just negate the idea of "BE YOURSELF AT VINYL" ??...i understand where ur comin from..and i understand u wana keep the vibe how it is..and yes the shirtless do bother me sometimes..but its just the breaks...maybe some of those shirtless guys actually like the music (haaaaa..funny)..maybe the accesorized girlies attached to their freshly waxed arms enjoy it too..

i duno..but u cant start singling people out for dumb ass reasons like because they look "FAKE" or because theyve got a sleeveless shirt on or some shit like that...the world if full of these people..and u eventually learn to deal with them..and besides...arent u at vinyl to have fun..not people watch??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

would that just negate the idea of "BE YOURSELF AT VINYL" ??...i understand where ur comin from..and i understand u wana keep the vibe how it is..and yes the shirtless do bother me sometimes..but its just the breaks...maybe some of those shirtless guys actually like the music (haaaaa..funny)..maybe the accesorized girlies attached to their freshly waxed arms enjoy it too..

i duno..but u cant start singling people out for dumb ass reasons like because they look "FAKE" or because theyve got a sleeveless shirt on or some shit like that...the world if full of these people..and u eventually learn to deal with them..and besides...arent u at vinyl to have fun..not people watch??

thank you

:aright:

Well put. :)

agreed ghhhhost.

no matter that it sounds like a good idea, it just goes against be yourself to not let people in (unless they can't stand or talk cause they're too f'd up)

personally, i'm all for a must wear your shirt policy (really don't need all that sweat from other peeps on me - i've got plenty of my own) but that would probably go against it too.

live and let live

i say just do the opposite of a door policy. . .

No high heels (unless in funky costumeish gear) or dress shoes, body choking (not hugging, choking!) clothing, wife beaters, skirts, brand name (labels everywhere) clothing, Capri’s, makeup (unless in funky costumeish design), hair so hard u could break glass over it, nipple covering string shirts, ass revealing booty shorts, ect ect. . . ;)

Rules are u must dance all night . . .relax with an energy drink in hand and have a permanent smile attached on your face.

:biggrin: <~ permanent smile

No posing, shirts off, tits smacking in other peoples faces (haha I’ve seen it happen with a girl wearing a nipple covering string top, hence the non-allowance of) or cigarettes ripping through other peoples skin. :goofy:

haha well. . .thats what i would do anyway. . .

Originally posted by cintron

The Sign over the Door says "Be Yourself" not "Be a Mannequin"

;)

and no i'm not there to have fun. I'm there to stand in the back and complain loudly about the lack of vibe, bitch about how things have gone downhill and how I wished we could have it back the way it used to be before our home was found out.

Oh and i'm there to poke fun at all of the Silicone Soul floating around (as i call them) so they know what it's like to feel like the oddball for once.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Mothafucka what.:D

"Be Yourself"......see that's the thing. Half these people have no personality, no soul. So in essence, they have no "self". We must only conclude that they be refused admission, as they could not possibly "be yourself", if there is no self to be. or something.

KAT, i love you hunny! LOL Your to much! hahha

And i do understand everyone's opinions n such, and yea maybe a door policy would go Against the "be yourself" Agenda

But, im saying this out of Experince's in the past few month's that sometimes make me feel un-Safe there, i love vinyl, i love danny, i love the space, and i dont go there to people Watch, i go there to Dance, and to maybe meet some intresting new Friend's

But some of the people that are now NEW REgulars, are A little to much for me, and to be Honest i dont feel Safe sometimes,

and i dont wanna be jumped on for saying this either><> im a dude, Yea, and im a fag yea, But some of these guys there now, are scarey, lol Walking around pushing people around, making comment's Starting shit with people, i dont know, i just think that something should be said to someone involved in the Managment or to Danny himself, its one thing to have a Not so Great Crowd, But when u feel un-safe its another Story, and untill i can Drag my Guido, muscle Straight best friend with me, i wont be coming out to much,

just my opinion's:(

jay(looking forward to danny's loft)

lol

Originally posted by cintron

Ah fucking A, man you had to reply to my post before i edited it and made it more goofy.

DUDE.

ISHKUR links/quotes/pics are expressly forbidden! (not to mention lame)

I'd ban you right now for that. That kid's a fucking tool.

I totally hear you man. honestly... sometimes i wonder if i'm going to get clocked whenever i bump into some waxed up girl. Their boy almost ALWAYS seriously stares me down, i mean like REALLY REALLY rudely. :(

I feel like i gotta keep dressing up in my tribal predator outfit a'la Lawler just so people will go "whoa okay i'll leave him alone"

LOL and Ishkur quotes are NOT forbidden! ;) haha some of the captions are too funny. But otherwise yes he is a tool.

I have to agree... not that I like the influx of "fake" (for lack of a better word) people... but it is "be yourself"... not "be funky," "be in it just for the music," or "be a regular."

Maybe they could change it to "be friendly" and have an 'attitude check' at the door? lol

Originally posted by jaysea

KAT, i love you hunny! LOL Your to much! hahha

>im a dude, Yea, and im a fag yea, But some of these guys there now, are scarey, lol Walking around pushing people around, making comment's Starting shit with people, i dont know, i just <

I'm gay and used to go to vinyl alone all the time. I know what you mean about the unsafe element. Most of the time, I notice once the party gets going starting from 3am onwards, it gets really crowded and all the more rowdy people start to appear.

I would hate if someone were to push me and try to start something, although that has never happened before. I know HX used to list it as a mix/gay club, now they are listing it as gay friendly but mostly straight. And that's a little sad, because Mr. T, dancing around like a muppet in the DJ box has always been brilliant accompaniement to the music. ;-)

I would hate a door policy. I tell everyone I know about Be Yourself. The phrase alone really captured my imagination. THe first time I saw it, I said, "that's my night!"

dB