Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Proud Of All You Guys (tear)

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'M SOOOOOO PROUD OF THIS BOARD, FINALLY PICKING UP!!! ITS NICE TO SEE THAT MIAMI AIN'T GONNA LET IT'S SCENE DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT....

SO HERE IT IS:

YOUR MISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT IS, TO GET 2 BROADS (PREFERABLY HOT BROADS) TO SIGN UP FOR THE BOARD A WEEK AND ACTUALLY POST... STARTING THIS SATURDAY.... THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 24 HOURS...

HAVE A NICE DAY............

SOBETON YOUR QUOTA IS ONLY 1 BROAD, I DONT' WANT TO STRESS YOU OUT TOO MUCH...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

I'M SOOOOOO PROUD OF THIS BOARD, FINALLY PICKING UP!!! ITS NICE TO SEE THAT MIAMI AIN'T GONNA LET IT'S SCENE DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT....

SO HERE IT IS:

YOUR MISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT IS, TO GET 2 BROADS (PREFERABLY HOT BROADS) TO SIGN UP FOR THE BOARD A WEEK AND ACTUALLY POST... STARTING THIS SATURDAY.... THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 24 HOURS...

HAVE A NICE DAY............

SOBETON YOUR QUOTA IS ONLY 1 BROAD, I DONT' WANT TO STRESS YOU OUT TOO MUCH...:D

How come Sobeton gets special treatment :blank:

thanks. :D Is there some kind of prize involved; if we exceed the quota?

Note to Biz : One Nite Free VIP at Space , with the new members.. :idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

thanks. :D Is there some kind of prize involved; if we exceed the quota?

Note to Biz : One Nite Free VIP at Space , with the new members.. :idea:

god! you florida guys don't get it, in a few weeks of doing this we have a cp orgy (no guy/guy stuff, sorry purplelingo) and we get one of the deck junkies to dj it!!!! Pod can film it....

or at least some blowjobs in space... :D

god! you florida guys don't get it, in a few weeks of doing this we have a cp orgy (no guy/guy stuff, sorry purplelingo) and we get one of the deck junkies to dj it!!!! Pod can film it....

or at least some blowjobs in space...

You calling my wife a guy / me a sweetcorn hunter??? :D Dude - that kinda talk gets you a damn good Fkn Kicking where I come from...:laugh:

Why not get one of the pimp-djs to DJ it - I'll even let you have Level 6 @ Level......

don’t hate. miami welcomes all refuges. even ones from jersey.. :D

I dont hate miami, but I do hate the maimi board. . . I just found out that I'm going down there in Aug. so saleen351 my dear, better have something up his sleeve ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I dont hate miami, but I do hate the maimi board. . . I just found out that I'm going down there in Aug. so saleen351 my dear, better have something up his sleeve ;)

how can you hate people you don't know ?? :confused: we are really nice people. :(:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

I got something in my pants for ya all ready....:D

619 these guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cool, they are not clique-ish like i thought they'd be... def cool as hell... makes me feel all warm inside...:party:

619 these guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cool, they are not clique-ish like i thought they'd be... def cool as hell... makes me feel all warm inside...:party:

aww. . . ok, I'm sorry guys. . ;) I cant wait until my friends and I meet ya. . .:cool:

:eek: ...In the words of Elton John, "Can you feel the love tonight...."

ps

Jimmy Toural can dj the orgy...and if he spins good we can give him the sloppy seconds;)

to tell you guys the truth i'm not very good with the ladies, but i sure as hell will not use a Message board or the internet to pick up chicks. Sorry but a lot of you make yourself look like your studs in real life, so why would u need to pick up chick from a msg board?

well , i hope you guys do well in hookin up with chicks n stuff.... i,m gonna party tomorow night with my best freind, his wife & 4 bi freinds of hers.... so ill be busy tomorow night... wont be able to go recruiting n shit...:D :D so if anyone needs me ill be at the executive hotel in the disco room :D peace out !!:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by laliux

:D Koky.

hey man, we'll be in the next room with my friend, his wife and 2 of her bi friends. So leave the door unlocked :D :D

no recruiting here either.:hat:

that sounds like a plan dude ... as long as the pie out numbers the sausages , its all fine & dandy :D we dont like sword fights :laugh: if you are serious pm me with the room # & ill reply with our room #... peace out

Originally posted by koky

well , i hope you guys do well in hookin up with chicks n stuff.... i,m gonna party tomorow night with my best freind, his wife & 4 bi freinds of hers.... so ill be busy tomorow night... wont be able to go recruiting n shit...:D :D so if anyone needs me ill be at the executive hotel in the disco room :D peace out !!:cool: :cool:

I think you left this out of our earlier conversation. you got my digits. :D

Originally posted by Treepwood

to tell you guys the truth i'm not very good with the ladies, but i sure as hell will not use a Message board or the internet to pick up chicks. Sorry but a lot of you make yourself look like your studs in real life, so why would u need to pick up chick from a msg board?

this a recruitment effort; to increase the number of females on the board. :D who the hell uses a message board to pick up females. :( thats what we have bars, and nightclubs for. :)

I think you left this out of our earlier conversation. you got my digits. :D

i told you bro... just didnt go into detail & told you i was prolly not goin..:laugh: but when sundown comes , you know what happens:D hey , i tried tony, but the darkside was just too strong ... my light saber wants the action:D ill call you tomorow dude