Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stone Cold Quit Wwe!

:eek: :eek:

From www.wwe.com :

Stone Cold Steve Austin walks

On March 18, 2002, the day after WrestleMania, without company approval and without notice, Stone Cold Steve Austin walked off the job and failed to appear at WWE’s Raw show in Montreal. Stone Cold Steve Austin was advised by WWE management that this was unprofessional and unacceptable. After a two week hiatus, Austin returned to work.

On Monday, June 10, 2002, Stone Cold Steve Austin again failed to appear for the scheduled Raw event in Atlanta, instead choosing to return home to San Antonio without notice and without company approval.

Although Steve was unhappy with his character’s creative direction, Steve made the personal and unprofessional decision not to report to work to address his concerns.

Therefore, Stone Cold Steve Austin is no longer an active member of WWE’s talent roster.

Originally posted by cintron

give him time off, let the WWe get a little more stale and then they'll bring him back eventually. Maybe with a new owner?

something like that perhaps.

Excactly, there will be a time when the product is getting stale and someone needs to come back and save it. Stone Cold will be the guy to do it.

He singlehandedly saved the WWF ratings when they were falling to WCW and their nWo angle.

We Will have to see what happens

Originally posted by bamitsme

aightt i just talked to stevey..the wife was bein a hoe..so he had to go home and take care of buisness...he said he will be back for kind of daaaa rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wahooooooo//////next sundayyyyyy ohhh shitttt

Jim, you're my boy and all... but what the fuck did the last sentence or 2 say????:confused:

although i'm not denying that there isn't some sort of lefitimacy to this story, I have to wonder if this isn't perhaps just another clever wwf(wwe angle)......maybe they're setting it up as if hes so upset that he's walking, and a few months down the road he'll re-appear as a member of the nwo with the intent of "destroying" the wwe. just a thought......wouldn't be the first time wwe shocked us so much into thinking something was true, when it was all just part of an angle.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

wouldn't be the first time wwe shocked us so much into thinking something was true, when it was all just part of an angle.

not to sound like a smart ass but when have they said something wasn't true when it actually was to use it in an angle? i can't recall one time