Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chinese Food.........

Originally posted by perns2002

Jersey has some kick ass Chinese Food............ Dirty or not whatever, it's goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd

Yep.. it's true.. I've never had any Chinese food in NY that tastes anything nearly as good as Jersey.

i hate to be technical, but should we even call this stuff "chinese food", because they stuff they eat in china is sooooo different. the food there have some actual nutritienal value to it. my friend-who is chinese american-told me everything they serve here is catered to the american taste, which fat and grease. infact i heard, that in some restaurants, chinese customers get different menus. if any of you guys are of chinese origin, can you verfy that for me:D

anyways, i find chinese restaurants in urban areas, like nyc and philly, to be so much better than the restaurants in the suburbs. i guess they assume people in the city to be more cultured and aware of asian cultures, than soccer moms driving around in their minivans.

if you guys go down to philly, you should check out the little street carts that serve chinese food. you can't beat chicken(made with real white chicken) and rice soup with wonton for only $1.:hat:

Originally posted by deepak1977

i hate to be technical, but should we even call this stuff "chinese food", because they stuff they eat in china is sooooo different. the food there have some actual nutritienal value to it. my friend-who is chinese american-told me everything they serve here is catered to the american taste, which fat and grease. infact i heard, that in some restaurants, chinese customers get different menus. if any of you guys are of chinese origin, can you verfy that for me:D

anyways, i find chinese restaurants in urban areas, like nyc and philly, to be so much better than the restaurants in the suburbs. i guess they assume people in the city to be more cultured and aware of asian cultures, than soccer moms driving around in their minivans.

if you guys go down to philly, you should check out the little street carts that serve chinese food. you can't beat chicken(made with real white chicken) and rice soup with wonton for only $1.:hat:

true but because real chinese food is nutritienal it doesn't taste that good

at least for the people that are used to american food so many americans don't like it

and because of this the chinese food was americanized...........

Originally posted by deepak1977

yes what we have here in america is more of a polynesian blend then anything else... however like i said earlier in this post... go to high pearl, or fortuna... and now youre talking good old apples homestyle chinese food... no joke... were you cant even order in english... you have to stay DL and have one of your chinese friends order it for you...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

how do u hate chinese food? EVERYONE likes chinkese food. its like pizza or fast food...everyone eats it.

ur a wierdo!!

FREAK! FREAK! FREAK!

:shaky::screwy: :goofy:

EYYYYYYYYY, thats not nice...it has a weird taste to it..just like any other type of seafood *except sushi* :)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im just playin with ya hun :tongue:

but seriously, ur the first person ive ever heard say that they dont like chinese food

Sorry :) just not my thing..I tried it a few times, and I just cant..:confused: dunno y:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

go to high pearl, or fortuna... and now youre talking good old apples homestyle chinese food... no joke... were you cant even order in english... you have to stay DL and have one of your chinese friends order it for you...

really, where is it??? i hope it's near a borders, where i can buy a manderin-english dictionary, so i can order.

I'm just about to get some Chinese food...the sweet and sour chicken, hunan chicken with almonds, wonton soup, fried rice, chow mein...

Middle Eastern, Indian, Brazilian, and Ethiopian foods are wonderful also...

Originally posted by teklord310

Nothing beats NOODLETOWN in Chinatown. Enough said. :eek: My favorite late night spot, they are open till 4am(i htink)

hells yeah thats where me, serg , jon an others went to after boo6 mad funny

but did u try yummy noodle....its the place on the right hand side just before u get into the tunnel on bowery st also try coluck- they re chicken breast an rice is bangin :D