Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So if you're not going to PVD....

Originally posted by marcid21

what else is there to do this weekend???? :blown:

my boy's spinning techno at some art snob party on 13th and 9th. dont think hell spin his usual shit though which is like dave clarke type shit....he's probably gonna throw some electro or something.

smoking weed is always a good idea. man i can't think of any party worth going to tonight and as much as i love pvd i can't stomach paying $40-60 for a 4 hour set at exit. a friend is throwing a party in trenton, nj but not only is that far, that's hella far. wow i've never been at such a loss for something to do on a friday night in nyc....

but then again... maybe i should work on that demo tape i've been promising people....

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by dr0ne

my boy's spinning techno at some art snob party on 13th and 9th. dont think hell spin his usual shit though which is like dave clarke type shit....he's probably gonna throw some electro or something.

. . . I really find it discomforting that snobs are listening to Electro . . . but eh . . such is life . ..

art snobs tend to latch onto whatever's trendy. after mixmag has the "electro-clash is dead" article, same as they did with prog and hardhouse, they'll stop and the people who actually LIKE it will continue listening... and producing. and in the meantime, dj hell can make a little money :)

just my $.02 :)

and now its time for that weed.

peaz,

rob