Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Raped Is Not The Word...

...molested? violated? nah, idk wut to call it. but i was searched like ive never been searched before last nite at roxy. bouncer untucked my shirt, went down my pants, felt my whole package, twig & berries and all, up my crack, my pockets, picked up my pants legs, and then made me take off my shoes and checked inside of them and checked my socks. wtf?!?! everyone else was gettin a few pats and walkin right in. why the fuck did i appear so shady?

Originally posted by teklord310

Because you look like a drug dealer. Maybe the bouncer thought you were hot, did he leave his # is your pocket? Maybe he wants to team up with you in the old Acura... :eek:

sorry..the acura is gone. but my new car's got a bigger back seat anyway..so he'd have more fun in there :tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

...molested? violated? nah, idk wut to call it. but i was searched like ive never been searched before last nite at roxy. bouncer untucked my shirt, went down my pants, felt my whole package, twig & berries and all, up my crack, my pockets, picked up my pants legs, and then made me take off my shoes and checked inside of them and checked my socks. wtf?!?! everyone else was gettin a few pats and walkin right in. why the fuck did i appear so shady?

you know you liked it bitch...dont lie.....

Dont feel bad, I was WORKING there last nite, and got almost the same treatment. didn't have to take my shoes or socks off though...

I guess I also freaked them out when I had a bag full of wire cutters, few blades, screwdrivers, and other assorted tools that I was bringing in with me lol

Bernie

i was pissed (as usual) about my search at exit last night. the woman rubbed and pressed up against my crotch but failed to even touch my pockets. it is one thing to be thorough but that is just stupid. and it pissed me off even more that everyone else i talked to said they didn't get touched. i didn't think i look that suspscious.

yeah I did notice that they search was little uptight @ roxy this time. They made me take my headband off and searched it. I just wish they knew my mindset which is to just have a good time I couldnt give a rat's ass about selling drugs. I think honestly most of the roxy crowd is just too young to be selling drugs, and not even once was I offered or asked if I have drugs @ roxy whereas Factory I was asked all the time, Even NV.

Next time he grabs your sack.....give a little moan.

If he is gay, then you'll know it was just to fondle you. If he's not gay, well, jokes on him cause now he has to have that in the back of his head that he grabbed some guys sack and he liked it. He won't be able to live with himself.

yep...i think gary just won the annual CP " RAPED BY A BOUNCER " award..up until now Djjonstephen was holdin it down...u just took the throne..congrats buddy

you must be look like a drug dealler or something cause i was barely searched........at roxy yesterday.

Originally posted by gebriel

you must be look like a drug dealler or something cause i was barely searched........at roxy yesterday.

u were there?!?! we missed the infamous mark taylor..son of tim 'the toolman" taylor?!?! awwwwww fuuuuuck!!! :tongue:

anyway..nah i really dont think i look like a drug dealer. shit ima good kid..most of the time. :rolleyes:idk though...wut does a drug dealer look like? its always the kids ud never expect in the first place

Originally posted by teklord310

Yo Jon....

better yet. Get a nice big juicy fart ready and when he goes down ther let it RIPpppppp. Tell him you are sensitive and had beans for dinner.

Dammit.....that was my idea and my plan.

Just for all of you that don't know.....next time I go to Exit (if I ever do again for a Friday or Saturday), I'm saving up a nice juicey fart so when the bouncer feels up my butt crack......which always freakin happens.......Imma stink bomb him.

That bastards gonna have that smell on his hand hopefully for a week.

u were there?!?! we missed the infamous mark taylor..son of tim 'the toolman" taylor?!?! awwwwww fuuuuuck!!! :tongue:

anyway..nah i really dont think i look like a drug dealer. shit ima good kid..most of the time. :rolleyes: idk though...wut does a drug dealer look like? its always the kids ud never expect in the first place

lol yea i was there :)

i have no idea how a drug dealer looks like for example i spend about 2 hours in trying to seek one out but failed i guess i should have tryed asking people about it...................... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hotcheme

i was pissed (as usual) about my search at exit last night. the woman rubbed and pressed up against my crotch but failed to even touch my pockets. it is one thing to be thorough but that is just stupid. and it pissed me off even more that everyone else i talked to said they didn't get touched. i didn't think i look that suspscious.

yeah I was surprised at exit... i had my bag with like my phone, butts, money, id, lighter.. and whatever in it.. usually the chick that searches me pretty much like tries to finger me through my pants (SICK! horrible and un called for)... but she just looked at me and was like "go" .. didnt search anything.. just let me walk in. i was like :jawdrop::eek: ok... and walked.. weird :confused:

Yeah for the first time in awhile I did not get my Prostate milked at Exit, I was only mildly searched.

I must have "I have pills" written on my forehead or something, I am forever getting the whole 9 at clubs.