Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Can't Trust Anyone

aboyfrombklyn

Do you lie to people? If you are honest, then why don't you trust others? Just make up your mind to be real gulible and trust others, and maybe you will get screwed once or twice but oh well.

Alternatively be crafty like a fox, and try to double check if they are telling the truth.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Do you lie to people? If you are honest, then why don't you trust others? Just make up your mind to be real gulible and trust others, and maybe you will get screwed once or twice but oh well.

Alternatively be crafty like a fox, and try to double check if they are telling the truth.

Hey, I'm sorry, but you don't know WTF you are talking about. #1- I don't lie to people. In fact, I am too honest sometimes. #2- I am unable to trust people b/c 99% of the people I ever trusted in my life wound up going against me. #3- Make up my mind to be real gullible?? Why would I want to do that? Who wants to be gullible? Why would I want to get screwed anymore than I have been? #4- I thought being "crafty like fox" and trying to "double check if they are telling the truth" would work, but it doesn't. You can't have good relationships when you're constantly worrying about and questioning the other person. You start to become obsessed and think everything the person is doing is suspicious. Believe me, I've gone through it.

there is a distinct difference from being trusting and being niave like cool said once in awhile beat the grass and see where the snakes are. Always excpect the worst this way if its good you will be twice as happy, if its the opposite least you KNEW it was going to happen and you won't be surprised. Give 10% trust when you first meet someone and let them build on it, give them tests... :biggrin:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

just think about the fact that ur new gf will prolly cheat on u with ur best friend while ur running out to the diner to get them food

PLease tell me that did not happen to you, that is just wrong.

I can't trust either and it's not because I lie to other people. Not being able to lay my trust in someone elses hands is because a few people in that past have ruined it for me..

usually that's what happens.