Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~My little review of Earth At exitttt~~

So after trying to get into Roxy, where the guy at the door was a total bitch me and Eddie head over to Exittt. I haven't been to exit in over and year and I must say really enjoyed the Earth party. Awesome vibe, awesome tribal, hot ass men with their shirts off what more can i say? i even got Eddie to take his shirt off and prance around for me. Hes now done with the factory shuffle learning some other moves:eek: :D

:D

Vibe was awesome. The gay scene is where it's at :aright:. Junior, while he has a reputation of being tempermental, was off the hook last night. Everyone was totally friendly, no shoving, no pushing, just everyone enjoying the hard beats. Haven't felt a vibe like that in a LONNNNG time. Oh, and fuck Roxy. :tongue: "Where are your gay boys?" is what they told us. I never thought I'd have something positive to say about Exit; I wasn't disappointed. :D

Originally posted by girly

So after trying to get into Roxy, where the guy at the door was a total bitch me and Eddie head over to Exittt. I haven't been to exit in over and year and I must say really enjoyed the Earth party. Awesome vibe, awesome tribal, hot ass men with their shirts off what more can i say? i even got Eddie to take his shirt off and prance around for me. Hes now done with the factory shuffle learning some other moves:eek: :D

i commend u on the fact that someone actually went to Exit and check out Earth..i had a feelin this could b a good party..u know...besides the whole naked gay men thing..which really doesnt bother me ....

Eddie...Keep on Shufflin Homie...

Awesome vibe, awesome tribal, hot ass men with their shirts off what more can i say? i even got Eddie to take his shirt off and prance around for me. Hes now done with the factory shuffle learning some other moves:eek: :D

i missed eddie w/o his shirt :jawdrop: aw man... ;)

good to year y'all had a good time :aright:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i commend u on the fact that someone actually went to Exit and check out Earth..i had a feelin this could b a good party..u know...besides the whole naked gay men thing..which really doesnt bother me ....

i don't know who spins before Junior but whoever it was, was playing songs like la la land and house of god and some others we would all make fun of on here but i was still dancing. Once junior came on at 6 the vibe and atmosphere was totally changed by about 7 and it was off the hooookkk just the way i like..:cool::D

Originally posted by nycchic24

i missed eddie w/o his shirt :jawdrop: aw man... ;)

good to year y'all had a good time :aright:

yeah i made him take his tank off too LOL. I'm like come on you have to fit in.. these guys are all so attractive I understand why they all like eachother..hehe

How was the music? genre..anyone? Beuler? Beuler?

A lot of house and tribal. The tracks were hard to ID for the most part. I could only figure out what a couple of the tracks were and I listen to a shitload of music. Whatever he was playing it was damn good. :cool:

besides the whole naked gay men thing..which really doesnt bother me ....

Yeah, more like scantily clad men. Really no different than what you see at those nameless mostly hetero clubs that are known for guys taking thei shirts off. It's all good though. The vibe was incredible. :cool:

And I'll keep on shufflin. :rock:

Originally posted by £ddie

Yeah, more like scantily clad men. Really no different than what you see at those nameless mostly hetero clubs that are known for guys taking thei shirts off. It's all good though. The vibe was incredible. :cool:

And I'll keep on shufflin. :rock:

As for the door guy at Roxy I gave him a piece of my mind right Eddie?? LOL and it was funny as hell. :D

I don't wanna repeat what you said, but I was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

i swear to you i don't talk like that or do those types of gestures.. 3 long island iced teas will do it... :pint:

Guest gabo

I have been saying this the whole time!

but people always made fun of me saying that theyll never set foot in exit cause its cheesy. juniors crowd is not the regular exit crowd. to really enjoy what junior can do you MUST close him out... he goes nuts for the 100 people before he stops... trust me!

Originally posted by gabo

I have been saying this the whole time!

but people always made fun of me saying that theyll never set foot in exit cause its cheesy. juniors crowd is not the regular exit crowd. to really enjoy what junior can do you MUST close him out... he goes nuts for the 100 people before he stops... trust me!

This is why I never went in the first place--misperception. TOTALLY different crowd. TOTALLY different atmosphere. TOTALLY different music and vibe. And I did not get raped by securty!!! Wish I had discovered this earlier.

Guest gabo

This is why I never went in the first place--misperception. TOTALLY different crowd. TOTALLY different atmosphere. TOTALLY different music and vibe. And I did not get raped by securty!!! Wish I had discovered this earlier.

well the whole security thing does get carried away but I guess they have to do what they have to do in order to get the police off their backs.

the vibe has changed a bit from the old juniorverse days at twilo but junior still turns it out!

Earth is a great party junior has been really good the last couple of months .I am a striaght guy and have been going to juniors parties for years the people are a great bunch of music lovers. gay pride is comming on the 30 th its a sunday junior is doing the pier dance and than a after party at earth which will be off the wall i cant wait!

ive been tryin to check Earth out for the longest time..i just didnt know any1 from CP who was willing to troop with me..guess now i know who to ask if theyre goin...

Yes I will be going again this summer I'm sure, so i'll let you know what's up ;). As far as Body n Soul, it's a party I hear very good things about. That's high up on my list as well.

Derrick the door person can be a @%$# sometimes,I go there every saturday and hes like do u have your JB card,yes Derrick gimme a break already,but other times hes a sweetheart.Sorry if he was rude to you and your boyfriend.

A lot of house and tribal. The tracks were hard to ID for the most part. I could only figure out what a couple of the tracks were and I listen to a shitload of music. Whatever he was playing it was damn good. :cool:

I've been meaning to check out Earth. How much is it to get in?