Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

woopie!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by MadamMillie

well i just got out of a huge, stressful meeting...i thought i'd get out of here relatively early, like 5 or 5:30...not anymore:(:(:(

that job must pay you top notch $ for you to be stressing out like that the last few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

well i just got out of a huge, stressful meeting...i thought i'd get out of here relatively early, like 5 or 5:30...not anymore:(:(:(

I hope you get paid lots o $$$$$$ because it seems like you work a lot, more then me.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

I hope you get paid lots o $$$$$$ because it seems like you work a lot, more then me.......

no, just perks like expenses paid and sometimes comp time (as in after the project's done, getting a day or days off w/ pay)

basically i need to do well in this job b/c i'll be starting applications to b-school this summer/fall

and i've been lucky, my first whole year here i NEVER worked more than maybe 50 hours/weel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

basically i need to do well in this job b/c i'll be starting applications to b-school this summer/fall

and i've been lucky, my first whole year here i NEVER worked more than maybe 50 hours/weel

yeah, thats the thing with work, sometimes ther are low times where you are just collecting dust for days on end, and then all of a suddent the project(s) pick up and there isnt enough hours in the day to do all the work.

i'm expecting this damn project i'm working on to pick up end of summer early fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yeah, thats the thing with work, sometimes ther are low times where you are just collecting dust for days on end, and then all of a suddent the project(s) pick up and there isnt enough hours in the day to do all the work.

i'm expecting this damn project i'm working on to pick up end of summer early fall.

Invest in some Provigil, then you will NEVER have to worry about not being productive enough.:D ever again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×