Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who can you trust more? same sex or opposite sex?

Originally posted by snoozi8

over time I've been shit on and stabbed in the back by countless female friends.... I don't know it seems like girls have more ability to be two faced (that or guys just don't have the skills to lie and get away with it).... guy friends always seem to give better advice... honest, upfront, blunt if the situation calls for it... they're not petty about stupid little things, etc just recently I've met some wonderful women... a few who have saved my life, and without them I'd be more of a mess.... but it was hard, and still is, to not worry they'll ditch me or hurt me....

any thoughts??

i try to be there as much as i can.. so i hope u arent talkin about me girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::tongue:

over time I've been shit on and stabbed in the back by countless female friends.... I don't know it seems like girls have more ability to be two faced (that or guys just don't have the skills to lie and get away with it).... guy friends always seem to give better advice... honest, upfront, blunt if the situation calls for it... they're not petty about stupid little things, etc just recently I've met some wonderful women... a few who have saved my life, and without them I'd be more of a mess.... but it was hard, and still is, to not worry they'll ditch me or hurt me....

any thoughts??

Both genders capable to lie and manipulate so u can’t just decide u are going to trust more males then females or vise versa

you have to evaluate each the person separately by his/her’s characteristics.

try not to worry about thoes things

they happen i suppose u can say its part of life

Originally posted by joeg

everyone sucks... regardless of gender...

Eric: yeah... ;)

as much as it sucks to say what you did, i might just have to agree w you.....

i think girls really can't trust anybody...

other girls are BITCHES and will completely stab you in the back if they think that they are threatened in anyway or think that they can better their situation by fucking you over...:flame:

and guys will ALWAYS stick with their 'boys' no matter what....one could lie and they would all swear to it....'dicks before chicks' type of thing....:beer:

i wish people would just be honest....we'd have a lot less problems...:love:

Girls are bitches...

Guys are dickwads...

Being betrayed sucks...

Being lonely blows...

So take a nice big flame torch with you, go set a building on fire, wait till all the little boys and girls comes running out screaming, and then go and make some new psychologically scarred friends...

problem solved...

Nathan that is so sick and twisted that I found it funny for some reason...... hmmmmm

yeah I hate it when a guy would rather believe another guy than a chick who has always been honest with him..... I guess that's how those bitches who dick over nice guys are made...

Nathan that is so sick and twisted that I found it funny for some reason...... hmmmmm

yeah I hate it when a guy would rather believe another guy than a chick who has always been honest with him..... I guess that's how those bitches who dick over nice guys are made...

yeah - and i hate how a guy would rather back up a friend than the girl he'd been dating....and call her an outright liar to other people....nice, hmm?

:knife:

Originally posted by xpander

Girls are bitches...

Guys are dickwads...

Being betrayed sucks...

Being lonely blows...

So take a nice big flame torch with you, go set a building on fire, wait till all the little boys and girls comes running out screaming, and then go and make some new psychologically scarred friends...

problem solved...

:shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

but wait... can't we make psychologically damaged friends in the club scene and avoid the arsen charges?!?!?!? ;)

Ok,i'm going to tell you a story.

Well i had a gf whos bf decide that it was cool to hit on me time after time.

So at first I thought he was totally joking and I just laughed it off.. But he wasn't

So i decide to tell my gf, she basicly defended for him and shit. I have knew her since college (5 years), she knew this dude for like not even a year.

So she took his side and I told her to fuck herself and that when she wakes up she can give me a call.. so hasn't called its been 8 months.

these are things that make you go. hm... what a stupid bitch.. not worth my time or enough.

... can't we make psychologically damaged friends in the club scene and avoid the arsen charges?!?!?!? ;)

most clubbers ARE "psychologically damaged"...in fact, I think it's a requirement to be a CP member as well...

Originally posted by phatman

most clubbers ARE "psychologically damaged"...in fact, I think it's a requirement to be a CP member as well...

[whisper]

pssst.... chief... thats what I was getting at without actually saying it... ;)

[/whisper]

[whisper]

pssst.... chief... thats what I was getting at without actually saying it... ;)

[/whisper]

that's the problem with this board...no one is saying shit straight out...i dont want to read into something to try to figure it out...that would require effort and education...get it, got it, good...

:dont ever call me chief again:

~~~ over time i have realized that i trust guyfriends more than girlfriends.....my guyfriends are usually more upfront, more honest and know how to keep their mouths shut!!!..every girl that i ever trusted has screwed me over at some point...but no guy friend ever did.....

just my $5:shades2:

You and Nathan...next person that calls me cheif is getting a tomahawk to the head...

"Me big Chief...you scalpedum good."

:flame:

lol... sorry... I call everyone chief...

Its sad that everyone feels that their "trust" has been betrayed at one time or another. Just know that trust isnt a real thing.....just like jesus and the easter bunny...they are nice ideas...but cmon now.