Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk's Return To NYC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dreamdrops

i am on TA too...

i'm thinkin your Taub from TA...the one who lifted mah ass up to Corsten@Exit ... trance addict for life...nothing better than FLYING~~~ TAKE ME AWAY...MILLION MILES AWAY FROM HERE, YOU'RE TAKIN ME HIGHER

Originally posted by kidnyce

i'm thinkin your Taub from TA...the one who lifted mah ass up to Corsten@Exit ... trance addict for life...nothing better than FLYING~~~ TAKE ME AWAY...MILLION MILES AWAY FROM HERE, YOU'RE TAKIN ME HIGHER

i think you are right - same avatar

ok first of all responding to theory... hahah.. you rock girl!!!

second of all, anyone who is saying the sound from roxy isnt that great you are saddly mistaken.. they havent even finished tweeking it yet for one.. and two they are still breaking it in... just because the bass doesnt rock you like it used to because you used to be able to sit on the speakers doesnt mean its not that good... the sound is crystal fucking clear...

third of all why would you promote factory danielle.. everyone knows the place sucks and the only way the place will ever be good is if dt was resident dj sat nights!!!.. i mean we all know that jp sucks a big hairy wooly mammoth cock...

4th of all... we all know that pvd is god!!!! there is no need to promote the man.... book him and we will come!!!!!!

he will be there on a friday... its november 1st..

he is doing a nyc tour to find somewhere he will be able to call home.. i personally dont think he will find it anywhere anytime soon as there is no club that is worthy of him... IMO!!! then again roxy when it is completely remodeled i believe will be closest however the size is the only draw back

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

he will be there on a friday... its november 1st..

he is doing a nyc tour to find somewhere he will be able to call home.. i personally dont think he will find it anywhere anytime soon as there is no club that is worthy of him... IMO!!! then again roxy when it is completely remodeled i believe will be closest however the size is the only draw back

you are right. not only is no club worthy of PVD, there is no space large enough. i think that only when we have the luxury of seeing him every month will the crowds start to thin out.

what about the new crobar? is that space big?

third of all why would you promote factory danielle.. everyone knows the place sucks and the only way the place will ever be good is if dt was resident dj sat nights!!!.. i mean we all know that jp sucks a big hairy wooly mammoth cock...

benny beanie baby... who the hell said i promote SF and where did i promote SF??? miss theory is just trying to start drama here cause she can't do it on the SF board anymore.. she acts like someone actually gives a fuck!

yes i am very selective... soo basically since you say that.. im gonna say this so i can see the reaction.. lol

JP and SF suck big hairy wooly mammoth cock... and jp should retired and chill with ozzy... sf should be closed down for good since we all know its the most drug infested club around...

i didnt say i didnt like.. its my opinion......

u try to confuse... ur opinion is ur dont like SF or JP.. or something like that... which is cool..

but then u say "i didn't say i didnt like"

:confused:

i believe that if there is gonna be nothing but complaints.. why go??? there are other great places to go on sat. night :) (cough, cough vinyl)

just because i say jp and sf suck big hairy wooly mammoth cock doesnt mean i dont mind going.. in fact i have some of the best stories from that fucking shit hole.. its pretty bad when the bouncers have emailed me on my pager looking for work.. so remember danielle.. you assuming i dont like it is a misconception.. i just rather complain and piss you off because all you do is gloat over how awesome the place is.. and if you say thats not true i will start linking some of the topics from the sf board to here... like how the fcuk can you say that the cococabana song was good... i wanted to shoot myself as well as alot of people are around me wantedd to... jp has a shitload of talent and never uses it... and you say he is getting better.. lol... nah you just on better drugs!!!! lol.... i go there because i work there... i go there because it dont cost me anything... i go there because i am friends with alot of the employees.. and i go there because its one of those places you can feel comfy in... ill just complain when its not the music i wanna hear... and i have every god damn right to do so... jp has sucked for three years almost 4... and isnt gettin any better... just wait till he has to prove himself again.. hense gets fired from sf or doesnt get a contract renewed.. just imagine how off the hook sf would be if dt was resident... the place would be fucking nuts... week in and week out all you ever do is say how good jp is and how good sf is... no its not how good the place is...its not how good jp is.. its how good your drugs are.. he caters to a crackhead crowd... and if you arent fucked up you aint enjoyin it... i dont even know what happened last week and i still thought the music sucked...

Originally posted by crystelbella21

benny beanie baby... who the hell said i promote SF and where did i promote SF??? miss theory is just trying to start drama here cause she can't do it on the SF board anymore.. she acts like someone actually gives a fuck!

HAHAHA that is very funny. I'm the drama queen all of a sudden.

PLEASEEEEE everyone knows you are always bitching about shit on SF.

Whining alike little child when someone disagrees with your opinion or if someone decides to give there opinion, you jump on them like there is no tomorrow. You're hopeless cause.

the only reason I would ever respond to you its because of the love i have for PVD, you know you ain't worth my time. You're not the speical, please step down to earth where everyone is living.

:rolleyes:

benny, nice job.

please don't ever FUCKIN call my benny a beanie baby.

Or i'll slap you a few!