Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk's Return To NYC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Van Dyk Rules.........Paul Van Dyk is amazing......Paul Van Dyk Blew my mind away harder then any DJ has before in my life. Thats the bottom line. I hope he comes back. I hope he finds the right club, The fact that he only comes around every couple of months IS NOT ENOUGH.

Originally posted by kidnyce

damn what happen to this thread?

at first it was about the love of PVD, then some

crystalbella stepped in kill the vibe and respect of PVD. So I had to step up to the plate and beat her in due all repect for my love of PVD.

Crystalbella-you just proved what a child you are.

such a shame

But now you got me here and its all good. Do my best to bring up all the good vibes and try to fend off the people who just love to hate and cause drama. I love my Sound Family......thats my new name for them. Cause its all about the Sound you hear in your EAR!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mattsky808

such a shame

But now you got me here and its all good. Do my best to bring up all the good vibes and try to fend off the people who just love to hate and cause drama. I love my Sound Family......thats my new name for them. Cause its all about the Sound you hear in your EAR!!!!!!!!!!

you're a cracker!

LMAO maybe so but for the next few months i thing i register to dark on the cracker meter to be considered one. But if you are referring to the fact that i am a CRACKHEAD well then LOL this is true. When we all chillin next? Vinyl next Sat?

ahhhh the fam is comin together... matty tiff... hawaii... we kick ass.....

and as for pvd!!! he fawking rules... no other dj has ever impressed me like he has... i have heard him 5 times and he was amazing each time... gotta love the sound and the vibe he brings to a club

Originally posted by theory

at first it was about the love of PVD, then some

crystalbella stepped in kill the vibe and respect of PVD. So I had to step up to the plate and beat her in due all repect for my love of PVD.

Crystalbella-you just proved what a child you are.

LOL keep talking, u act like ur words mean something to me... this is a message board.. get over it! :rolleyes: