Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk's Return To NYC

Credible sources say that Paul will return on his tour of nyc night clubs will happen in November. The next stop on the vandit-train-line is Club Roxy. I believe PVD is lookin for a new bi-monthly residency in NYC. He is surfing the night life in search of a suitable club since the passing of Twilo (RIP).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry bella that the news disappoints you. I'm just stating that as long as it is not Exit he is preforming at..i'm happy. I just appreciate more how much I miss Twilo because all of the NYC clubs suck now. The crowd always seems to get younger and younger or maybe i'm just getting old. :eek:

I know most of NYC thrive on house/hard house but the genre of trance is now emerging. With the recognition on international talent, some only wonder what lengths will this bring to the electronic music scene. as a enthusiastic music listener, I personally enjoy watching DJs preform. 99% of the time I go to clubs for the music and not so much for the "nightlife social scene" although I'm over that.

Originally posted by theory

Bella why should we give it a rest.. Its great that awesome kick ass dj's are coming back to town.

WE MISS IT ( which in this case doesn't include you)

so back OFF!

:blown:

1.) u back off! and know what ur talking about!

2.) this we shit... doesn't include.. thank the fucking lord!

3.) MISS - people jock these events so much that it makes people SICK of hearing about this shit!

4.) BTW just because i refuse to see him at exit.. does not mean i dont like PVD as much as everyone else!

It's cool that PVD is going around to different places, but isn't Roxy smaller than both Exit and Sound Factory? Dang, it's gonna be packed beyond belief, probably violating fire codes a couple times over.

I'm guessing that after a certain time, people won't be let in until others come out. That would allow people to relive some of the Twilo experience :)

Originally posted by crystelbella21

1.) u back off! and know what ur talking about!

2.) this we shit... doesn't include.. thank the fucking lord!

3.) MISS - people jock these events so much that it makes people SICK of hearing about this shit!

4.) BTW just because i refuse to see him at exit.. does not mean i dont like PVD as much as everyone else!

why can't we promote pVD you fuckin promote SF all the time on the SF boards. what the fuck.

First of all little girl I know what I'm talking about.

Secondly I love PVD not one is saying that you don't like PVD

why are you attempting the PVD lovers from promote him is that any wrong from what you are doing by promoting JP at Sf all the fucking time..

please don't play yourself. NO ONE told you to post on this thread, why are you a thread hater on PVD's love thread. So FUCK OFF OF IT.. No one is pointing a gun to you head and making you post. If you don't like what all of us are saying why don't you just shut up.

I just hate when you CAN talk about who ever and no one else can't !!!what the FUCK! i have had it with you the next time I see you i'm going to beat you with a stick! Stop playing little childish games you're not welcome.

So BIT me !

i'm not sure yet, im really skeptical about One Nation due to the raves in nyc sucking hardcore...and there isnt much trance talent that pops out at me. I'm thinking johan since I have yet to see him live. But who knows, I'm not 100% sure yet.

Originally posted by kidnyce

i'm not sure yet, im really skeptical about One Nation due to the raves in nyc sucking hardcore...and there isnt much trance talent that pops out at me. I'm thinking johan since I have yet to see him live. But who knows, I'm not 100% sure yet.

go to one Nation and then see Gielen in DC the 24th of August.

kid nyce - you on TA? i am butterfly

Yeah PVD spoke to some people on a different msg board(i believe em cause they actually know him) and he said november and maybe roxy... BUT.... everyone complains about how packed Factory and exit were.... do you think roxy will be ANY DIFFERENT?! Roxy is small as hell and wont be able to hold nearly that many people. But PVD on that system wow.... would be sick.

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah PVD spoke to some people on a different msg board(i believe em cause they actually know him) and he said november and maybe roxy... BUT.... everyone complains about how packed Factory and exit were.... do you think roxy will be ANY DIFFERENT?! Roxy is small as hell and wont be able to hold nearly that many people. But PVD on that system wow.... would be sick.

maybe they will limit the number of tickets.:rolleyes:

There is no venue for PVD. He definetely won't have a residence at Roxy. FYI the sound system there isn't that great, but that might change if a talented DJ gets behind the tables. Need another venue... tell PVD to come to Crobar when it opens. :idea: