Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells in Miami over July 4 weekend?

noira

huh - that's interesting - i spoke to someone who's friend is supposedly opening for danny here in miami on the 3rd.

I'm confused...

ugh...

and nothing on danny's website - doesn't list ANY dates for him during that time...

i have heard some confusion over this too....some people say yes danny is spinnging others have said no....that same day is the Bliss party at Level...with jon cowan, parks & wilson, and others...very good djs and very good party....i went last year to the Bliss party at Space...and that was outta hand....if danny is playing at the same time as the Bliss party i am going club hopping....:idea:

july 3rd will be fun....don't forget bliss @ level with : Parks & WIlson: Slacker: Quivver:tarrantella : redanka : kelvin Andrews :austin leeds: sammy O: Mike Hiratzka :k-ahhz: and Jon Cowan... hope too see you all there!! what a night! no matter what goes on at crobar, for that evening, bliss @LEVEL is the place to be....

cyou on the 3rd

J

So, it looks as if Danny IS in town on July 3rd. Someone else is spinning at Crobar - Chicago that night. I'll get final confirmation tonight but its looking good...

Wednesday nights at Crobar have always been lucky for me ;)