Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winmx or kazaa?

Originally posted by clubmouse

whoa whoa whoa, i havent had an internet conect for a few weeks...what the hell happened to AG, that shit was soooooo money.....but after that I pick kazaa over winmx any day:hat:

its gone, done, shut down. there's threads about it on here somewhere but im too lazy to find them and link u. sorry :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i cant get this shit to work. keep tryin to start a new account and it says "system is busy. try again later" over and over again. thats annoying :unhappy:

Yo I dunno that sux.. maybe it is getting a lotta traffic now??

k, i dl'd this thing. wtf is this?!?! first off..u can pick either the english or polish version. grrrrrrreat...so i can tall already this is some polack fuckin server..this shit aint ever gonna work. second..im done dl'ing..i searched for scot project just to see wut came up...nothin, then jonathan peters...nothin...then p. diddy, cuz i figured it must have at least mainstream shit....nah..i got DOO WAH DIDDY but nothin by p. diddy. wtf is this shit?!?!

:blown:

k, i dl'd this thing. wtf is this?!?! first off..u can pick either the english or polish version. grrrrrrreat...so i can tall already this is some polack fuckin server..this shit aint ever gonna work. second..im done dl'ing..i searched for scot project just to see wut came up...nothin, then jonathan peters...nothin...then p. diddy, cuz i figured it must have at least mainstream shit....nah..i got DOO WAH DIDDY but nothin by p. diddy. wtf is this shit?!?!

Hmm.. check over in the music section Gary -- there are a couple other program names that people are throwing around.

k, i dl'd this thing. wtf is this?!?! first off..u can pick either the english or polish version. grrrrrrreat...so i can tall already this is some polack fuckin server..this shit aint ever gonna work.

hatin on ur own people? now that aint right...... :tongue:

dude man what are you doin?!?!

you gotta search for POLKA man, POLKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is ever available on WINMX. You are always in que. The thing I like about kazaa, is that even if the personhas already someone downloading from him, you can still do it. WINMX - you have to wait until the first person finishes and only then you get your turn