Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gf/bf and their friends

neptune1

If your bf/gf has a friend that acts a particular way, is it a reflection on them as well for having them as a friend? Say your bf/gf has a good friend that habitually lies, for example... does this reflect on a behavioral trait of your gf/bf as well, or is everyone very different and you give each person 'the benefit of the doubt'?

I dont think your friends reflect your personality in every way....Sure there are some similiairties but I wouldnt judge a person based on their friends.....Some of my friends are the complete opposite of me but we still get along great.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I dont think your friends reflect your personality in every way....Sure there are some similiairties but I wouldnt judge a person based on their friends.....Some of my friends are the complete opposite of me but we still get along great.....

Agreed... and I think maybe people should not post personal shit if board members know both parties involved...

Well I guess thats why they say opposites attract...

You can not look at someone and then see one of their friends and think that your significant other is like that...

There are so many people in this world and everyone has different personalities...

It is all up to the person and basically comes down to trust..and whether or not you trust them...

Originally posted by neptune1

If your bf/gf has a friend that acts a particular way, is it a reflection on them as well for having them as a friend? Say your bf/gf has a good friend that habitually lies, for example... does this reflect on a behavioral trait of your gf/bf as well, or is everyone very different and you give each person 'the benefit of the doubt'?

. . . no it doesn't . . .

. . . dude. . . You're just begging to be put in the doghouse for asking that question on this board . . .

Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are. it's an old saying that I don't necessarily agree with, but it does have a portion of the truth. we tend to stick to people that we share common interests with and their personalities somewhat reflect ours, otherwise they wouldn't be our friends.

Originally posted by linabina

show me ur company and ill show u who u r... is actually how i learned it... which doesnt seem to be tru nowadays... yet my mother still tries to instill this in me... :tongue::blank:

are you following me and simply repeating what i'm saying in your own words? come on girl, be more creative. lol.

Originally posted by fantazy

are you following me and simply repeating what i'm saying in your own words? come on girl, be more creative. lol.

hahahah seriously... we're posting at the same time all over the board lol... sorry ill wait a few minutes and ill stop makin it seem like im jockin ur style :cool: :tongue:;)

Originally posted by linabina

hahahah seriously... we're posting at the same time all over the board lol... sorry ill wait a few minutes and ill stop makin it seem like im jockin ur style :cool: :tongue:;)

:idea: maybe we should split the board.

thanx to some of you for answering my inquiry honestly... who u hang with, it seems, does somewhat reflect on who u are. If u didnt see yourself at all in your friends, then they are not your friends. Everybody is a truly unique individual, however, and the BEST way to know someone is through your own interactions and experience with the individual, not their friends.

:(:blank::)

Originally posted by neptune1

No i don't think so, I have friends that are complete assholes, and I think I am alright, but then again they may think I am a complete asshole too.